Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

What's your last regg'd domain/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
??

I buy many domains everyday but this 1 im not sure about, what do you guys think, will it really get searched that much?

security essentials .org.uk

according to google 33,100 local @£0.37

Thanks

Liza

Quite surprised to see this free to reg as most other ext have gone, seems quite "brandable" and gets some searches with a cpc of £12.03 it also has a little history, and the .com has had quite a few offers on sedo.

WorldForex.co.uk

Worth a punt?

my last reg was experiencedays.me I believe that when i put the effort in the site will do good :)

incardvdplayers.com the net biz co.uk org.uk even the .eu is regged thought the com was worth a punt

Indeed - don't forget the previous holder of the .com may be the same registrant as the rest - He/She may be dropping them in the reverse-order of buyers remorse. :twisted: but worth checking (putting an hour or two into) for a number of reasons

And therefore - of course, An instant buy only works out at only $4 an hour or an instant purchase of an extra years thinking-time (an easy mistake for domainers - who find they are holding a more than they really should want to hold)

Last edited:
Indeed - don't forget the previous holder of the .com may be the same registrant as the rest - He/She may be dropping them in the reverse-order of buyers remorse. :twisted: but worth checking (putting an hour or two into) for a number of reasons

And therefore - of course, An instant buy only works out at only $4 an hour or an instant purchase of an extra years thinking-time (an easy mistake for domainers - who find they are holding a more than they really should want to hold)
I do check myself (in this case they are all different registrants) I also check when I renew any domains if the other tld’s etc are free to reg its always worth the extra effort I find.. I'm amazed how many don't :D

Regged in last couple of days:

LEDPanel [co.uk] (9,900)
BathBath [co.uk] (170)
TLDNames [co.uk] (only 46 surprisingly)

Regged CNY.org.uk , weird to see this FTR. CNY is the national Chinese currency,also stands for chinese new year.

Sold DOW.org.uk (somehow similar term) 250pounds few days ago.

Also, for those of you who might be interested, 5pm.me.uk is FTR , add me rep if you like it :)

Cheers guys.

Golf-Bags.org.uk

nice searches/nice product and has had a previous owner.
The question is sell or develop?

nanodiamonds (dot) co (dot) uk

Apparently they have applications in electronics and medicine!

Golf Trolleys Electric

golftrolleyselectric - dot - com

co.uk, net, org, org.uk was taken:)
770 uk exacts :)

0,46 CPC ;)

Wasn't buying any more domains until I have done something with the ones I have, then I registered:

easypitchtents /co/uk
easypitchtents/com

disability-aids/com
disabledfriendly/co/uk

aswell as the names I bought on here

independentaccess/co/uk
inflatable-sofa/co/uk
puddled/co/uk

and I am sure I bought some more but can't remember what they were, that's bad isn't it; it's an addiction.

definitely not buying anymore :rolleyes:

Aiden

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom