Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

What's your last regg'd domain/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a punt but

latestmoviereleases - 2,400 exacts
newreleasefilms - 2,400 exacts
newfilmrelease - plural 9,900 exacts

overpronation_co_uk

I overpronate slightly and was just looking at getting some new running shoes. Made me think of this name! Potential with a running store especially when you think of all the cheesey 'PRO, NATION' logos that could be made. ;)

Blowdarts .co.uk & Fukiya .co.uk

You see a news item and you just can't resist the urge!

Howtokiss (co.uk)

Recent drop which was FTR -12,100 exacts, 70p cpc and low competition so hopefully worth a punt

dupuytrenscontracture.org.uk

Medical condition. One of two people in my extended family have it, so something I might be able to do justice to. A sister site to this, which is a related condition.

Last edited:
I know a few people who do massage and thought of "Business Massage" services and so regg'd the .co.uk BusinessMassage

Will turn it into a directory listing covering the UK.

found this, not too sure what it means, but there's searches for it :) syndicatedloan <>.co.uk

GapHolidays.com

Seems a big part of student life with plenty of end users out there !

vertical-radiators.com Surprised at the local exacts 4,400 but see co/uk plural and singular and hyphenated are regged so at least someone else is thinking the same ..
and structuralengineers.info I know I shouldn’t but at $1.99 worth a punt

registered AnnualpercentageRate.co.uk - surprised to see it available. Most people know it as APR ref loans etc

zombiepaintball.co.uk

Heard about this on the Chris Moyles show this morning, instead of a normal paintball game, you get to wander around shooting actors dressed up as zombies.

A quick google and it seems there's a few places starting to do this, so thought it was worth a punt.

zombiepaintball.co.uk

Heard about this on the Chris Moyles show this morning, instead of a normal paintball game, you get to wander around shooting actors dressed up as zombies.

A quick google and it seems there's a few places starting to do this, so thought it was worth a punt.

Yes, one of them is a member here! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom