Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

What's your last regg'd domain/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I don't think it's fair to be too rude to buzz75, this is a thread called post your last regg'd domains, and that's what he's doing.

This is a domain forum, and at least he's posting something, whether we think they're good names or not.

Rgds

Guys, I don't think it's fair to be too rude to buzz75, this is a thread called post your last regg'd domains, and that's what he's doing.

This is a domain forum, and at least he's posting something, whether we think they're good names or not.

Rgds

I'm trying to be harsh to be nice! The dude is wasting a lot of money! But whatever it's his money I suppose.

Maybe Buzz buys for example xxxx domains ( what most perceive to be poor ) for £7, but then sells each one for £10 or £15 with more of a quick flipping strategy rather than long term of big gains.......Just saying :rolleyes:

Not saying he does, just another perspective :)

I actually think swapamerica is a decent name - 'swap meets' in the US are huge.

So I just did some shopping...

growthhackermarketing co uk
growthhackerjobs co uk

Last edited:
XtremeFLY.com
fly.png

Diert.com
Knopfe.com
Gottic.com
JesusCried.com
ToySoftware.com

...logo's maybe latter now i need to smoke a cigar (very heavy smoker)

Last edited:
I dont know Monkey i am not a prophet (jesus, mahomed, buddha or other ..)

If you don't know who might buy it, then perhaps you shouldn't spend the money on it. Okay if it's a brandable, then that might not quite apply, but it should make some sense. Otherwise, you're buying magic beans, covering in manure and hoping one grows into a beanstalk.

You look like you have a talent for logo design, so I hope you concentrate on that and reduce your spend on domain names.

I dont know Monkey i am not a prophet (jesus, mahomed, buddha or other ..)

If you don't know then why buy it? Surely there needs to be some sort of thought process of how you're actually going to turn a registration into a sale to make what you're doing a viable business?

If someone buys a bit of wood to paste their advertisement onto, you can't then say the wood is a waste of money ( depending of course on how much you pay for the wood )
I don't know if it was the intention but buying dot com's to advertise an obvious talent in logo design is genius.

If someone buys a bit of wood to paste their advertisement onto, you can't then say the wood is a waste of money ( depending of course on how much you pay for the wood )
I don't know if it was the intention but buying dot com's to advertise an obvious talent in logo design is genius.

I'm not even sure if this is a serious post or not :D I'll assume it was.

Buying domains to advertise logos would be idiotic. Nobody is looking for logos here, they're looking for domains.

The logos themselves are extremely average... they're worse than most of the gigs you see on Fiverr.com.

I've still no idea what the hell Buzz is doing. But thats to be expected, given he's now admitted he has no idea either :eek:

My post was serious.
You need to look at some dot com sales, if he, through his efforts, makes a couple of sales he will more than cover his costs.
IMO his logo's are imaginative and imagination sells.

I also think a couple of his names, with the logo, may be attractive to the US market.

Don't knock the guy for trying, and don't knock others for having an open mind.

I'm not knowing him for trying. I'm curious as to his business model, which has now been answered by him saying he doesn't know why he is registering specific names. I did think there must have been some sort of weird logic behind the decisions, but it does answer it :)

I regg'd manimal.co.uk / uk nice play on words.
Saw it on man vs food and this term has several references on the net.

Could make a nice brandable. Perfect for a Protein & Nutrition site

What do you think ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom