Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

What's your last regg'd domain/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good question, but to be honest, I tend to post the ones I am unsure about here rather than good ones that I know I will make cash on. That, and I can't remember which domains I posted here, so not sure if they were success stories or not!

Having said that, rather chuffed with dog-leads co uk which I grabbed as a ftr after it dropped today.

Had a thread while back proposing the idea of reducing the cost of domains and webbuilding for end users right down to Kwiksave type of prices. Pile them high, sell em cheap type of thing. Was 80% told it couldn't be done. Went away for a bit of a think and found this lot free to register. Must say couldn't be more pleased.

MicroEarn.co.uk
MicroHomes.co.uk
MicroLearn.co.uk
MicroStart.co.uk
MicroStartup.co.uk
MicroStartups.co.uk

All are of course utterly speculative except MicroHomes.co.uk [fiver couldn't believe it], where there's already some nice exacts. My idea is with the row over relaxing planning laws, and kids staying at home into their 30's cos of the housing market this ones a goer - there's some pretty big back gardens around this country. My 5 minute research indicates if I could shift just 4 or 5 'micro homes' per year of the site it's quids in with commission averaging from what I can see at £x,xxx per 'home' sold. Everything from Timber Summerhouses to some very snazzy high tech mini homes this site would cater for.

With the rest i'm still after my ambition of off the shelf Domain[brandable], website, within 24hours, basic seo for say £50 or under. Lead domain is MicroStart.co.uk aimed at end users with no entrepreneurial experience but who wanna get in and start small.

Also found the dotcom I was after, same idea 'micro' but doesn't use the word micro in case this one scales up.

But no haven't figured out how yet. Anyone interested in this project with experience in the area PM pls.

Had a ton of calls on my mobile now stopped and wondered who they all are.

Been a domainer regged the .co.uk

• Whos Number Is

Post all the 100's of number that have called me and thought whos that. All filed under "Don't answer" on my mobile.

Had a ton of calls on my mobile now stopped and wondered who they all are.

Been a domainer regged the .co.uk

• Whos Number Is

Post all the 100's of number that have called me and thought whos that. All filed under "Don't answer" on my mobile.

Should be Whose not Whos

Whos is actually spelt Who's which is short for Who is

Who is number is does not make sense.

centralbedfordshire com was registered to the unitary authority they let it drop so not sure?

Just registered BlueSapphire_co_uk very nice generic brandable I think with 880 local exacts perfect for engagement rings and whatever else. :) What do you think?

Last edited:
Just registered BlueSapphire_co_uk very nice generic brandable I think with 880 local exacts perfect for engagement rings and whatever else. :) What do you think?

I like it although I'm not sure why ?

Nice reg !

Last edited:
Reminds me of my youth, i used to have a blue sapphire and it put me of Ford for life!

SuperSnaps.co.uk

Just registered SuperSnaps.co.uk

May be too late with personal printers and images kept on tablets and phones rather than being printed but maybe people will go through phase of wanting to feel the prints and put them in frames in the future?

1-single-letter-domains.com
for the first real "online-shop" for 1-character domains

and:

3.nf, 9.nf, aupair247.com, businessadvice247.com, itadvice247.com, lawadvice247.com, n-a-j.com

Ought.co.uk
Simply because the majority of the other extensions had already gone.

freetoplay.org.uk

All other big domains were regged, although they just have holding pages at the moment. Might be something in it with rise in free to play gaming.

freetoplay.org.uk

All other big domains were regged, although they just have holding pages at the moment. Might be something in it with rise in free to play gaming.

Some bingo and roulette sites offer free play, you can then get the players to play for real and you make on that.

journey-planner.co.uk

I thought it was worth a punt if the Google Keyword Tool is accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom