Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Who's Using Fresh Store Builder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone using this with success?

http://www.freshstorebuilder.com

Looks an interesting option for Amazon association that I'm considering to use on a new site launch I have.

For those who use it - are you finding conversions effective?

Also, how easy is it to add content pages? I have a fair chunk to add initially if I use this.

Do you use any other templates apart from the default look? If so, did you create these yourself or buy them third party?

Was the $147 price tag worth it?

Thanks all. :)

Hi Matthew

Im using it one of my sites, and it was nice and easy to get setup and get the site live, Also to get ranking as its 1st in google for its keyword.

There has been a few bugs with it and a few problems with amazon when they had a update and then we werent getting credited for the sales but I think that is over with now. I have made 50 sales this month so far but that is with half a month with the problems with amazon.

FSB is really easy to add content to on pages and create new pages add new catagories etc, it auto updates as well so you can pretty much leave it alone,

There is 3 templates free to choose from and can tweak the css and that to make it different or buy templates but I havent done this yet, I only brought one licence to test it out, but when I think of my next idea I will upgrade.

Conversions can be abit hit or miss, had 14 checks outs one day which turned into 13 sales but yesterday had 18 checkouts but only 4 sales,

Hope this helps

Ryan

Last edited:
Hi Ryan,

That's really helpful, thanks, sounds promising there. :)

The auto updating sounds good - nothing worse than having to update affiliate feeds/products manually, etc! :) I like the cart being on the site too until the final checkout process.

Doesn't the 1 licence give you unlimited domain use? :D

Sorry yea should of explained better, I paid I think it was $50 to just use it on one domain so I could see if I like it to see before i wasted$ 150 or didnt waste
Ryan

Ahhh right, didn't realise you could have a reduced licence fee for one domain use - that's a good idea, might try that (I'm tight!). LOL.

Cheers mate! :cool:

HAHA Yea thats the reason I did it as I was tight,
I emailed them to ask as they didnt have it on the site so might be worth a go to see if they still do it.
as I said though even with the ups and downs of amazon making problems it has paid for itself so far

Ryan

Oh and thanks who ever checkout the most expensive bean bag on my site, ruined my stats LOL
Joking

Ryan

I have found bigger that I wanted to put on the site but was only for USA,

Does that script include the full shopping cart integration etc. that you have on yours?

I did sign up for Fresh Store Builder and I can't deny it does what it's supposed to.

The reason I wanted it was because I have loads of undeveloped sites that I thought I could quickly bang up tons of sites.

The Amazon intergration is smooth enough but you still need to write loads of content for the products and pages which I didn't want to do. So I had a refund before the 30 day trial ran out.

I did sign up for Fresh Store Builder and I can't deny it does what it's supposed to.

The reason I wanted it was because I have loads of undeveloped sites that I thought I could quickly bang up tons of sites.

The Amazon intergration is smooth enough but you still need to write loads of content for the products and pages which I didn't want to do. So I had a refund before the 30 day trial ran out.

Interesting, thanks for that. :)

I'm planning to add plenty of original content to the site in question, but do product listings really need unique write-ups?

They Suggest with your main products the ones that will make a lot of sales to write something unquie and spin the rest but I havent and it seems to be just fine

Ryan

Interesting, thanks for that. :)

I'm planning to add plenty of original content to the site in question, but do product listings really need unique write-ups?

Just to let you know, FSB integrates the best spinner API.
This means that if/when you purchase "the best spinner" all you need to do is insert your details into the FSB admin panel and all the title and product descriptions get spun automatically, creating "unique" product pages.

Obviously you can then invest in re-written content for all products or just the most popular products, but at least your site will have a slight advantage over other stores integrating amazon product descriptions directly into the product page.

Regards,
Chris

Just to let you know, FSB integrates the best spinner API.
This means that if/when you purchase "the best spinner" all you need to do is insert your details into the FSB admin panel and all the title and product descriptions get spun automatically, creating "unique" product pages.

Nice one, thanks Chris - that sounds handy! :cool:

Just bought single store licence @ US $60. You can upgrade it later if desired I'm told.

Will see what happens!

@chippyb Have you got any info for the bug where people wheren't getting credited for sales? E.g. what versions where affected? I'm running all but the very latest that came out a few days ago, maybe that's why I don't get many sales!

the issue was a amazon api update that buggered everything up, not to do with fsb
i think they have fixed it now tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom