Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Who's Using Fresh Store Builder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought single store licence @ US $60. You can upgrade it later if desired I'm told.

Will see what happens!

I've been using it for a few months now. I take it your aware about the $97 for unlimited licenses deal?

WW.

It strikes me that the branding of your store is important here, and that it will only work for niche segments. Can't help but think why wouldn't people just go and do a search on amazon for the same thing?? I would or even more likely use a price comparison engine. I notice the examples they give have quality graphics work and logos - I wonder who is doing all that and how much it cost?

thought I'd give this a go (like to try all these things), and have put up sdxccards.co.uk

Used the same template as you for this one; wish there were more templates available, but I guess that will come over time.

Considering I only bought it last night, along with a new VPS, I'm quite pleased with what it has given back.

Just need to add more content, and it'll maybe earn a bit all by itself.

Just setting up a store and content pages now. :)

I'm surprised you can't drag 'n drop the page titles onto a side bar (e.g after creating page). There's also no way to see the SEO friendly URL of the page to add it (I'm currently guessing this), or am I missing something? :D

Are you talking about the category page names, thats under seo and meta, then page name if you are editing the category, I think the products take the title as there page name but you can edit them but willl have to go into the editing settings for each product.

Hope that makes sense

Thanks chippy. :)

Basically, when adding from Content >> Add Page (or View Pages), I can't seem to find the friendly URL that's used when it's published in order to then place the link into my sidebar.

Bit like in Wordpress when you can view the page before/after publishing and then you can view the page's final URL.

Hope that made sense! :D

Ah the way I did it was add a sidebox also for the pages of just content
in the sidebox options make sidebox type page links then under view pages edit it then go to options and tell it what side box to go into.

Ah the way I did it was add a sidebox also for the pages of just content
in the sidebox options make sidebox type page links then under view pages edit it then go to options and tell it what side box to go into.

Thanks chippy - got it now. :)

Well, I'm up and live on my first FSB Site, at Aquatics.org.uk - spent a few hours this evening customising the CSS/Images, etc and adding content.

More products to add over the next few weeks, but good to launch methinks, fingers crossed! :cool:

Thanks chippy - got it now. :)

Well, I'm up and live on my first FSB Site, at Aquatics.org.uk - spent a few hours this evening customising the CSS/Images, etc and adding content.

More products to add over the next few weeks, but good to launch methinks, fingers crossed! :cool:
Very nice, is that one of the new themes? I have the old theme on exercise ball, how did you change the colours?

Cheers,

WW.

Very nice, is that one of the new themes? I have the old theme on exercise ball, how did you change the colours?

Cheers,

WW.

Thanks WW. :)

I used the 'stalfoshop' theme as a base and edited all CSS and replaced images etc etc, took it from there. :cool:

I edited everything manually before uploading, from the .css file, etc.

I like it, it looks really good in those colours and the font looks better to.

One thing I have noticed though is the search box on the left hand side, I couldnt actually see the box on my screen as it seemed to all blend in with the bg colour.

Apart from that I like

I like it, it looks really good in those colours and the font looks better to.

One thing I have noticed though is the search box on the left hand side, I couldnt actually see the box on my screen as it seemed to all blend in with the bg colour.

Apart from that I like

Thanks chippy - you've reminded me about the search box too, I'd meant to do that last night, sorted now. :)

Yea thats better can see it now, you should sell tht template back to them as it looks better, just a few days now till it ranks well, let me know how it gets on.

Here's one of mine :) AED

Getting a logo done now. I do like the software, this one earns a little bit too Cage Rage

One of my smaller fresh store builder sites (on a .me.uk :p), which I can't have put more that an hours work into (uploaded script, added 3 categories on autopopulate - no articles adding some soon though - tiny bit of hq link building - done) got just over 6000 unique visitors last month (daily sales aswell), although I have found that adding adsense to the site gives a good source of secondary income.

WW.

One of my smaller fresh store builder sites (on a .me.uk :p), which I can't have put more that an hours work into (uploaded script, added 3 categories on autopopulate - no articles adding some soon though - tiny bit of hq link building - done) got just over 6000 unique visitors last month (daily sales aswell), although I have found that adding adsense to the site gives a good source of secondary income.

WW.

Nice WW! None of this 'thin affiliate' penalty then they talk about for you?! :cool:

Has anyone noticed that the stats on the site are not reflective of the stats on Amazon.. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom