- Joined
- Dec 8, 2007
- Posts
- 167
- Reaction score
- 1
i just snap up worldtravel.co.uk on sedo for £560 
Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.
Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.
Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.
bargain..............
Yeah, nice buy. Pretty good sector, one of my better travel names is etraveldeals.co.uk. Good luck with it.
Rgds
i just snap up worldtravel.co.uk on sedo for £560![]()
worldtravel.co.uk is owned by S.Reynolds? is that you kass![]()
It was mine. Thought I would get more for it but good luck anyway - if you want to swap any travel links let me know - got some nice established travel sites of my own.
Stephen.
I was bidding £610 at the end but couldn't hit the tick boxes in time!![]()
Not in the same league...I own Britain Travel.
Nice one. Well done!
I own Britain Travel.
Dotuk, I would not believe anything this poster has posted, he still owes me four figures.
Doesn't matter, he has been banned...why no negative rating on his profile ?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.