Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Worth Adding Domains to Sedo and Setting a BIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I've been going through my portfolio as I want to try and sell some more names. I've decided where possible to move domains to Sedo (because that's the auction site I know) and set a BIN whenever possible.

Just wanted to know if others thought this will be worth the effort involved?

Has anyone else done this?

Any other tips for Sedo promotion?

Thanks

Sold quite few via Sedo but not with Sedo, that is you advertise with them but sell privately but admittedly that was years ago.

I experimented with setting a BIN price with all of mine and it didn't make any difference. I've now set them back to make an offer.

Be aware that when you list at buy now with sedo the buyer does not have to pay.

I thought when someone bought the domain on a buy now they paid but that's not the way it is.

So someone can put a buy now on your domain and you are committed to sell, they can then shop around for a month to see if they can sell it, if they can't then they simply don't pay.

The other thing I notice on sedo is that they don't work between 5 on a friday and 8 on monday morning. And a lot of business is done on Saturday and Sunday.

I used to always park my domains on Sedo but sales were few and far between so I dont bother now

I did this recently and sold 2 domains within a week for reasonable prices.

Just keep in mind their commission when you are setting pricing.

Admin

Just updated my list there slashed loads of prices hopefully this will shift a few.
Links in my signature if anyone wants to have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom