• Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

_co_uk creditworthiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a buyer, I don't think .uk even comes into this at all. Your domain qualifies, and being this close to the Nominet announcement its a non issue. If I wanted the domain I would buy it, wait on the Nominet announcement and then decide whether I'm going to develop on the .co.uk or the .uk. There is no realistic scenario where you don't get the .uk here is there?

I think the only real problem is asking £xxxx for a £50 domain.

Also, I think Google have done way more damage to these type of domains, than Nominet.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom