Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Another new crypto signup

Well it's coming up to the time when the btc whales will need to inflate the value of the currency again before selling off. They can't use the people who bought into the hype last December as they're still losing so they'll need a whole new set of buyers - this list will show every potential :)

Signed up, you may need to verify me

Who did you sign up under ?Might br worth an @ as if they dont verify within two days i think it gets dropped

Haha.. great point. it was early!! I think it was @Systreg

Already signed up to this investment (cough pyramid scheme cough). Massive crypto enthusiast here, though suspect this will be one of the 99% that don't make it, but use a spammy email address and see what happens, you never know.

Would appreciate some sign ups now that Dee has bagged millions of these worthless tokens :D

https://initiativeq.com/invite/SgVAV23oX

Well it's coming up to the time when the btc whales will need to inflate the value of the currency again before selling off. They can't use the people who bought into the hype last December as they're still losing so they'll need a whole new set of buyers - this list will show every potential :)

Yes, good point. I think there is little new money entering the crypo markets. It seems rather flat and the hype cycle seems behind us (well one of them at least) and therefore we need another one. I've been to conferences and people seem rather flat compared to the exuberance last year. I'm tempted to say that the first wave of CC is over. The only way the market will revive is with a new paradigm. Maybe what we saw was CC 1.0 and we need a 2.0 that shows some actual benefits for users rather then speculators.

One very sad aspect of the CC space is that interest seems only be focused on the heady heights the price can reach and less about the technology as an enabler.

You can sign up to Q here: https://initiativeq.com/invite/rZe065b37

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom