Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Are your gpu crypto miners switched off?

Helmuts

AcornDomains.co.uk
★★★★★
Reaction score
Many people are getting out the mining business and are selling their miners or swapping them for something else.

I have some great names available for swap (mostly 2letter .be) for the right miners.

Do you mine crypto as well?

Is it worth it? I assume there is a price where it is not feasible. As it has been hovering low for a while now maybe that has been reached?

Is it worth it? I assume there is a price where it is not feasible. As it has been hovering low for a while now maybe that has been reached?
Isn't profitable by far, but many of those still mining have existing equipment and feel when value returns, the accumulation will be worth it. Better to just invest imo.

Well should be worth keeping at it - as we were told 9 months ago by some top analysts will be $100,000 by the end of the year. Cutting it fine but still... :p
On a serious note though this may bring down the price of gpus finally for the rest of us.

It isn't profitable (in most cases) if you have to pay full price for electricity.

My case is a bit different - I gain much more than just crypto. I run a small online community that has monthly meetups, we talk (explore) a lot about crypto while doing FB lives (in general Tuesday evenings) and I would like to boost the total hashrate of mine.

I started mining last year and the whole process is profitable (have made more ££ than have invested) for me :)

It would be interesting to hear - is there a space for fair trade > domain/s <=> miners

What do you say? .. Is it reasonable to offer 1x 2lleter .be name (choice of of 9 various names) = miners of 1GH/s of gpu mining power on eth? .. or, should I ask more?

What are your thoughts?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom