- Joined
- May 10, 2007
- Posts
- 1,972
- Reaction score
- 288
Hi,
Looking for some advice on how to do the following:
I have some postcodes, and I need to find the area for each of them.
For example, if I type HD8 8NS into Google Maps, it gives the area of Upper Cumberworth. It is these 'area' names that I want to get for each postcode.
If you know how I could speed up this process to do multiple postcode lookups and grab these area names, then please PM me.
Free or paid services. Unfortunately I can't program, so that isn't an option.
Thanks,
Looking for some advice on how to do the following:
I have some postcodes, and I need to find the area for each of them.
For example, if I type HD8 8NS into Google Maps, it gives the area of Upper Cumberworth. It is these 'area' names that I want to get for each postcode.
If you know how I could speed up this process to do multiple postcode lookups and grab these area names, then please PM me.
Free or paid services. Unfortunately I can't program, so that isn't an option.
Thanks,