Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk asVarious Websites for Sale

Reaction score
I have three professional websites I am looking to sell or potentially looking for investment in. None of these are turnkey sites thrown together in a few minutes, each has had time and money invested:

CougarDatingSite.co.uk - good regular earnings, established site launched in 2011 and thousands of uniques per month

NashvilleMusic.co.uk - a great domain, and site put together with much passion. I am potentially looking for investment with this site and social channels, if someone out there can see the great potential on offer. I have many USP's with this, plus many contacts (15 years worth) and knowledge in this industry

CVHappy.co.uk (including .com and rights to .uk) - not only an highly brandable domain, but time and investment has been made to this business. Time has been spent analysing visitor trends and development made to suit the results. There's an amazing opportunity to be had with this site, plus much of the initial development and research (which can be provided) has been carried out saving time and money. A real gem.

Please reply or PM

I'm reposting this here as a potential sale of one site and investment of another have not completed, and now not going ahead.

CougarDatingSite.co.uk is generating £x,xxx per year in revenue (and profit as operating costs are minimal) and the other two sites are perfect for building brands which will see an income.

I'm around today to discuss any of these opportunities

I hadn't realised my mailbox was full. It's now been cleared.

Please resend any enquires

I've had a few enquiries, and negotiations, on two of these sites. These are still available and good opportunities to take forward.

There are now new lower prices attached to each site - which I have communicated to previous enquirers on these today.

Please PM for further details.....

Sorry for the delay - PM just sent with some details

A last push on these three

CougarDatingSite.co.uk
NashvilleMusic.co.uk
CVHappy.co.uk

I have had a few enquiries via PM on Cougar Dating Site.

The price of this site has now been reduced to just 18 months revenue for a quick sale (stats and reports can be provided). The site has been running and has earned solidly every month for nearly 7 years now. No bad links or spamming over it's life, it's always been well looked after.

For more details please PM

Hi could you pm more information on the Cougar site please

I've sent through a PM

I believe I have replied to all now

Update: The CV website is now sold pending transfer

Just also to add
  • The price has been reduced further on CougarDatingSite.co.uk
  • This website is on 1st page of Google for Cougar Dating, and also Cougar Dating UK
  • Has the rights to the .uk
Very surprised this hasn't sold by now!

Update: The CV website is now sold pending transfer

Just also to add
  • The price has been reduced further on CougarDatingSite.co.uk
  • This website is on 1st page of Google for Cougar Dating, and also Cougar Dating UK
  • Has the rights to the .uk
Very surprised this hasn't sold by now!

Your inbox is full again but if you could email some details around traffic and earnings of the Cougar Dating site to me that would be great.

Many thanks

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom