Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Auto ads ?

dee

Reaction score
ANyone using the new auto ads ? Noticed any upturn in income ? Anything to watch out for ?

Cheers

My site which was placed with the Google Ad Placement plugin before they withdrew it, performs better with the old manual placement than it does it I disable the plugin and run auto-ads.

Auto-Ads on mobile can put 2-3 ads in a row, making it look like you have nothing on a page.

With the rebrand to Google Ads and the progressive nature, it may improve rapidly.

I also think it works best if your page is well coded, with appropriate tags, if your code isn't spot on, not sure its placement is ideal.

makes sense. I'm on a decent wordpress theme, and it seems to be finding appropriate places so far.

Pay attention to the mobile version and AMP, they are where mine struggled. The main version seemed ok.

• Informative
Reactions: dee
Realise, old thread, but it seems to be the latest and most relevant.

Anyone get issues with auto ads distorting the layout? Plus, my top navigation menu tends to sit underneath the ads, hence when you however over, and the drop down comes down, you can't see what is in the navigation as the ad is overlaid on top of it.

Position of the ad is fine, just that it has issues with my drop down navigation.

Yes Ive seen issues recently with one of my other sites, going to put a fixed size ad block in there.

Got this email from Google AdSense regarding Auto Ads 12 hours ago -

upload_2020-1-20_14-28-6.png

Though not sure if there is any sort of change from what I've experienced... ?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom