Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Wanted: Domain Buying .co.uk product domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Posts
299
Reaction score
62
Hello, I am Looking to buy a few product domains that meet the following requirements:

  • .co.uk only (must have direct .uk included or .uk reg rights)
  • 4000 searches or more per month
  • no hyphens
  • no prefixes or suffixes (i.e., best, just, direct, online etc. - I’m looking for pure product domains)

Budget is high xx to mid xxx.

Please don’t post names in the thread, please PM them to me.

I will try and get back to everyone, but if you don’t hear back from me then please assume I’m not interested in the name(s) you’ve suggested (sorry!)

Thanks in advance :)
 
Thank you for all of the PMs! I think I've replied to everyone now (sorry if I've missed anyone).

I have purchased a couple of names for this project now. If all goes well, I will be back again soon for more. :)

Thank you again for all of your messages and suggestions, I appreciate it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom