Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Can you mask a superbreak white label url with your own url?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all, if you view www.ruums.co.uk you will see it points to hotels combined white label site i have, i changed the dns server info, can we not do something similar with superbreaks white label site so its hosted or looks like it is on www.ruums.co.uk as id like to use their white label site on ruums instead of hotels combined.

If hotels combined can do that id of thought superbreak can?

Also anyway i can get link on my white label site to my facebook page for my hotel brand?

I know I can use an iframe but that will cause issues with different pages having different page lengths.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
I'm curious as to what you hope to achieve with this website. It has zero unique content, and is by its definition a zero value add affiliate site. You can't expect to get any traffic when you're an affiliate of an affiliate, and don't bring a single other thing to the table. Combine that with your chosen domain and design.... how do you possibly see this project not being a waste of time and money? I just can't see a single way that you come out ahead on this one :confused:

I'm curious as to what you hope to achieve with this website. It has zero unique content, and is by its definition a zero value add affiliate site. You can't expect to get any traffic when you're an affiliate of an affiliate, and don't bring a single other thing to the table. Combine that with your chosen domain and design.... how do you possibly see this project not being a waste of time and money? I just can't see a single way that you come out ahead on this one :confused:

Got to agree with that.

Took me a whole coffee to work out the play on "rooms" ffs...

TW

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom