Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Confirmation Log-in Not Working!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnh

Reaction score
Don't you just love it went new systems are implemented AND THEY JUST DON'T WORK :mad: Remember when Nominet went from paper to online, god what a week that was!!

Anyway im moaning so here goes... Nominets log-in https://secure.nominet.org.uk/auth/login.html Link: 'Use your Confirmation of Registration letter to access your account'. Have you tried to do this? It doesn't work, it just doesn't work for me, I just go round in circles! Yes I have told them over two weeks a go! But it still doesn't work!! lol...

So anyone else having the same problem?

they've never worked for me since they statred sending them. I notice a different email template for a couple I registsred today so something might have changed....

New registrations for me are fine...its all the existing .uk domains I hold that seem to be effected! This includes any domains registered directly with Nominet, you no longer have access to!!

Waste of Time!!

Basically the new system (phase 1) that came in in June is full of bugs. New registrations are ok HOWEVER if you register a number of registrations on the same day, each confirmation registration e-mail cancels the previous one out!!!

So you have to find the last one and use that to log in to the new system!!!

Some of the old 'confirmation of registration letter' passwords do work but it appears very few of them, for the rest you have no access!!

Their credit card processing for changing 'tags' using Nominet services doesn't work either, just tried it!!

Unless you are really desperate or have nothing better to do with your life give it a go but if I were you give it a few months!!

Phase 2 comes in is September (god help us), apparently more console access to change 'registered name', possible reduction in prices or even REMOVAL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom