Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Content writing website for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm selling a content writing website on a top UK name (the very best name for the content writing niche - the main domain cost me over £3,000 on its own.)

The site brings in a significant number of leads by email and telephone. I no longer have time for this business.

At the moment 99% of the leads are going to waste, the site benefits from great organic rankings. I haven't spent a dime on the site for a long time and it still brings in leads on a consistent basis - it's a shame for no one to be capitalising on the leads.

Because I haven't had time to convert leads for the most part, turnover is limited but I can provide details.

A genuine 'business in a box' opportunity for someone looking to make money on a full or part time basis. Very little work required - but huge scope for growth, outsourcing etc. for the right person.

Looking for high x,xxx for the site - please PM me for further information if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom