Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Corona please read very important

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is about the guy who wants to rush a vaccine to market

Ah yes, TheBL, that famously trustworthy source...
https://www.snopes.com/news/2019/11/12/bl-fake-profiles/
https://www.secjuice.com/misinformation-coordinated-inauthentic-behavior/
https://www.snopes.com/news/2019/10/11/pro-trump-outlet-linked-epoch-times/
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/20/business/facebook-ai-generated-profiles.html
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...oes-Epoch-Times-linked-pages-for-astroturfing

There's a well-known acronym in computing: GIGO. Garbage in, Garbage Out.It should apply to sources of "news" too.

This is why it's literally impossible to discuss anything with you in a reasoned way.

LOL...and you’re quoting snopes...priceless!
And as always ignore the content and attack the medium...every time.

You know Imperial College right? And their part in all of this, ie it’s their modelling that means we’re under house arrest? Did you know Bill Gates has donated over $200m to them in recent years? And he’s also the 2nd biggest funder to the WHO.
I guess you get what you pay for eh?
We can agree with one thing though...rubbish in rubbish out.

This is pretty interesting..

https://www.newsweek.com/x-mode-tec...ing-mobile-data-covid-19-spring-break-1494663

"Location data from U.S. mobile technology company X-Mode is being fed into a mapping platform called Tectonix to analyze human movements during the COVID-19 pandemic"

Their video from twitter -https://twitter.com/TectonixGEO/status/1242628347034767361

They tracked everyone that went to a single Florida beach during Spring Break then where they returned home to, to see how far they could have spread the virus

They say it's anonymous but I have no doubt they could correlate it with other information (if they even needed to do that) and find the identity of every single individual

Highlights the potential spread, alarming the tracking they can do

springbreak.jpg

Seems there’s quite a few people that can see through Bill I don’t see many YT vids that get more thumbs down than up...esp from the good ‘ol bbc - 2400 up, 3600 down at time of writing.

Seems there’s quite a few people that can see through Bill I don’t see many YT vids that get more thumbs down than up...esp from the good ‘ol bbc - 2400 up, 3600 down at time of writing.

That's the first interview I've seen the BBC do without interrupting their guest constantly before they finish talking.

One thing is for sure and that’s Bill Gates has a God conplex and that makes him dangerous.

I had a sister born perfectly fit and healthy. Sadly at 6 months old she had a huge reaction to the whooping cough vaccination and became severely mentally and physically handicapped and died age 6.

Penicillin is a wonder drug, it can kill our son!

Whenever we stick a foreign body into ourselves, we gamble that everything will be fine, sometimes it isn’t, if people are happy to take the gamble that’s fine but respect that others aren’t.

Well, when you read the comments you can see why. The conspiracy theorists have fully locked onto that video. I really worry for the mental health of quite a lot of the responses on that page.

I'm truly amazed at how easily @BREWSTERS accepts user interaction count from conspiracy theorists and bots on an algorithm hoisted video hosting platform, but is much more sceptical of any data and/or statistics released from any media outlet, health organisation or government.

If you have a 1/10 chance of dying from X and 1/1,000,000 chance from dying by taking a vaccine for X, it starts to make sense. Especially when you add up all the lives saved.

Have you suffered the loss of a child?

No. That's getting into a discussion of personal meaning/emotions which is a extremely hard thing to discuss when discussing figures, cure rates etc.

I appreciate in situations where the numbers/risks weren't in a family's favour, the overall statistics are rather meaningless.

It's easy to scoff when life has been kind to you. People have adverse reactions to vaccinations, some die, it's not conspiracy, it's fact.

It's easy to scoff when life has been kind to you. People have adverse reactions to vaccinations, some die, it's not conspiracy, it's fact.

If that is true then we all scoff at other people's victim hood every day. I dare say you do it, we all do. Some people lose family members in car accidents, we don't all stop getting into cars. We just get on with our lives, it's a numbers game. Nobody here designed the game.

If that is true then we all scoff at other people's victim hood every day. I dare say you do it, we all do. Some people lose family members in car accidents, we don't all stop getting into cars. We just get on with our lives, it's a numbers game. Nobody here designed the game.

Your point is that we mitigate risk? I agree but don't dismiss someone as a conspiracist because they question the ethics of a mass vaccination program. Vaccination is wonderful until it's your loved one that dies, vaccination is essentially Russian Roullete

As I posted back in Early March, It's beyond comprehension the fact that masks were not mass produced and distributed firstly to old and vulnerable and then to others to wear when shopping and doing necessary work. I received various replies some which were frankly ludicrous. Masks stop the person who has it spreading it and like a car seatbelt does reduce to a degree the serious risk of a particular consequence.

As I posted back in Early March, It's beyond comprehension the fact that masks were not mass produced and distributed firstly to old and vulnerable and then to others to wear when shopping and doing necessary work. I received various replies some which were frankly ludicrous. Masks stop the person who has it spreading it and like a car seatbelt does reduce to a degree the serious risk of a particular consequence.

It's because herd immunity was and still is official policy. This isn't a lockdown, shops are still open , buses are still running, and people are still going out.

IMO anyway.

Your point is that we mitigate risk? I agree but don't dismiss someone as a conspiracist because they question the ethics of a mass vaccination program. Vaccination is wonderful until it's your loved one that dies, vaccination is essentially Russian Roullete

Don't worry I'm not saying you are in anyway wrong. I'm just saying that a lot of what we do is question our own actions in hindsight, it's human nature. I can image that for those who have had bad issues from a vaccine, there are others who didn't go down the vaccine route and their kids caught something and had equally as bad life changing issues or worse. That must be just as heartbreaking for them.

Normally when someone is questioning the ethics of a mass vaccination program, it's because they believe it's some sort of world order, a group of people wanting to control everyone on the planet for monetary purposes or people that are actually lizard-people/aliens that are trying to control the world for unethical reasons.

A strawman if I ever saw one. Weakens the rest of your post. We need statistics in here and facts on percentage of side effects and complications.

I think everyone should question a vaccination that potentially will be rushed through and might not have passed all the usual testing steps and safety procedures

I wouldn't want to be in the first major batch of people having it lets just say that

"Most vaccine adverse events are minor and temporary, such as a sore arm or mild fever. These can often be controlled by taking paracetamol after vaccination. More serious adverse events occur rarely (on the order of one per thousands to one per millions of doses), and some are so rare that risk cannot be accurately assessed."

This is taken from the WHO's web site.

'In general', not vaccinating is much more Russian Roulette than vaccinating is. I would be wary of leaping to have any rushed out vaccine for covid-19 because there would be no history to it, so I agree with you on that front that caution should be applied. Many vaccines though are proven safe and have observably saved many millions of lives. With those, it's not having it that can be a risk. It's truly tragic when there are averse reactions, but as you say the same can happen with medications.

Last edited:
He also points out that Gates’s polio vaccination campaigns paralyzed 496,000 children in India between 2000 and 2017, causing his agency to be expelled from India and immediately lowering polio paralysis rates.

Other disastrous effects of Gates’s vaccinations were the autoimmune and fertility disorders that 1,200 girls suffered and the death of seven of them. They belonged to a group of 23,000 vaccinated girls from remote villages in India.

Among the resources used by Gates’s organization to enable the girls to be vaccinated were unethical practices such as pressuring girls to participate in the trial, intimidating parents, falsifying consent forms, and denying medical care to injured girls, according to the case now before the Indian Supreme Court, according to Kennedy. - from the article I linked to in my earlier post on the subject.

Vaccines - if you believe in them, go ahead and have them - it's your choice. But to force everyone to have them is fascism at it's finest.

If you've had them, you've nothing to worry about others having them surely?

The other major problem with PPE though is that the average person simply doesn't understand the level of protection it does and doesn't offer.

The amount of people I see get out of a car wearing gloves, go into the local shop and get back into the car and driving off, wearing the same gloves is unbelievable. PPE only offers protection when used correctly and that's not using it correctly. You've not actually protected yourself doing that, the gloves have become meaningless.

You see the same thing with masks, people don't realise that if you're going out and about, you need to be changing masks more than once a week. In some situations you need to be changing masks multiple times a day, depending on what you're doing.

The second you go outside the scope of how PPE should be used, you pretty much remove the integrity of the protection it offers.

In theory, PPE can actually increase the spread, when used by people that don't understand the PPE, as they feel they're protected. "Well, I've got clothes on so I can touch everything." "I can go out and about more because I'm wearing a mask, so I wont catch it."

People soon got the hang of the umbrella.
I do see your point though. Guy running the post office had a pair of rubber gloves on that were filthy, looked like gardening gloves, made me smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom