Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Corona please read very important

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by dougs, Mar 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murray

Murray Well-Known Member

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/gates-org-kicked-out-of-india/

https://pib.gov.in/newsite/mbErel.aspx?relid=158277

"Some media reports have suggested that all health related collaboration with the Gates Foundation with National Health Mission (NHM) has been stopped. This is inaccurate and misleading. BMGF continues to collaborate and support the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare"

2. BREWSTERS United Kingdom

BREWSTERS Well-Known Member

Snopes again?

I’ll stick with Robert Kennedy Jnr thanks - that said I have little doubt that the Indian Supreme case will for some rea$on be dropped.

3. newguy United Kingdom

newguy Well-Known Member

But they do have offices in India, so objectively speaking they have not been kicked out. The source stating this isn't important if they are present in the country.

Also, I feel that if you're going to spend a significant number of posts looking for an underbelly to the current situation (do these people really have coronavirus? the stats don't add up! our approach is wrong! wha'ts the motivation behind releasing a vaccine!" etc) or questioning the science, surely unsubstantiated comments from individuals should require more proof, not less. How come, when it's something you want to believe "Robert Kennedy jnr said so", or how many Youtube thumbs up something gets is somehow profoundly meaningful?

I'm all for a healthy suspicion of government, and pushback where civil liberties are genuinely threatened, but not everything that happens in the world is the result of some kind of nefarious scheme. The lock down makes sense for now, there is a rationale to it. Developing a vaccine makes sense. We're in a truly difficult spot, and the constant push that it's not really happening how we perceive it, or that we should largely carry on as normal, or be inherently suspicious of efforts to develop a vaccine might not be the most helpful advice during a global pandemic.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
  4. starbird United Kingdom

starbird Active Member

And you believe the W.H.O who tweeted in January this virus doesn't spread human to human (nothing to do with China buying it off I'm sure). Like FIFA, like all large organisations, it is corrupt. None can be trusted. It's perfectly possible China bought the W.H.O off in order to level the playing field globally, don't think China would do that, think again. Put another way I'd believe anything from the W.H.O as much as I believe only 3.5k people died from the virus in China.

China will eventually be an outcast once the dust settles from this, even allies like Russia will likely not be too friendly. What will happen is countries will start producing goods normally imported from China to restart their economies (and ensure supply). Trump is considering stopping US funding to the W.H.O.

I'd say a vaccine will be available before the end of the year. I cannot see it being mandatory in the UK but be assured plenty will flock to get it and rest will basically be shielded by the majority.

5. newguy United Kingdom

newguy Well-Known Member

I think that's about right. If it's developed it should be an option, a choice. I understand why some would be wary of being at the front of the queue, whereas others in more at risks groups would probably be well advised to go for it.

As for China, yes, these wet markets simply should not be happening. Aside from the cruelty that's on display, they are bringing caged animals together in combinations that make it akin to a scientific experiment. It's the perfect breeding ground for viruses to leap from one species to another, and then the rest of the world end up having to deal with the consequences.

6. BREWSTERS United Kingdom

And you question and research the validity of the MSM do you?

I've been looking into vaccines for nearly 20 years. My eldest boy, who's 21, has severe autism and learning difficulties. He was diagnosed at 2yo which is very young to get a diagnosis (parents have to fight to get a diagnosis in many cases).

Now, I don't believe that vaccines 'caused' his autism...I can't say they didn't contribute, but I don't blame them in his case. But...my ex and I started a charity about 12 years ago to provide events tailored for families of people with autism. She still runs it and it has grown over the years.

Through that we met a lot of parents who state categorically that following the mmr vaccine, their child changed within hours.

Dr Wakefield was vilified at the time for saying there was a connection. Since then the US gov has paid out tens or maybe now hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation to people damaged by the mmr shot. That doesn't get a lot of coverage in the MSM.

7. BREWSTERS United Kingdom

I can say exactly the same for you.

But in my case, I know what I've done to confirm my suspicions.

Are you willing to state a 'fact' about covid-19? That way we can assess how much research you've put into verifying it?

8. Murray

Murray Well-Known Member

It has a link to a indian government site and I quoted from the Indian government?

9. BREWSTERS United Kingdom

Do you not know that companies who make vaccines can't be sued? They are the only industry that can't. Governments protect them...but that doesn't stop them from being liable...it just means that the companies don't lose. Tax payers do. But not as much as the vaccine injured.

And the governments accept the liability - and pay out. Not their money is it.

No wonder pharmaceutical companies are some of the biggest sponsors of politicians.

Any covid-19 fact you want to put forward for analysis?

10. BREWSTERS United Kingdom

So like I said...they can't be sued for vaccine injury.

That makes sense to you does it? How about food? I've worked in various areas of the food industry for most of my working life. If a company that I worked for produced a food product that made people ill, should we be protected by government? Isn't food a vital service...more so than vaccines.

Because you're purporting that I haven't done any research into the things I post. I'd like to know how much research you put into what you believe, and that can only be done by you having the cohones to say what you believe. I do, and I know I'll get ridiculed for it by some people. But that is what having the courage of one's convictions is. Anyone can say what they like when they know that the popular belief backs them up. Emperor's new clothes.

How is that any different from yourself?

You bandy about 'conspiracy theory' and that's just lazy.

From the beginning of all this, I said that it is a move by those who want a one world government. Everything about it is tailor made for their ends. Since saying that, various people (usual suspects...Bill Gates, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Henry Kissenger…) have all called for a world government. And there'll be many more to come. There are conspiracies. They're not all theories.

I've not posted any facts? I'll let anyone else who reads this decide whether I have or not...it's not for you to say...and it's definitely not a fact!

11. BREWSTERS United Kingdom

Some very timely and interesting info about Bill Gates and the BBC - also interesting that he considers himself a 'health expert'.

From 23.10m but I recommend watching it all.

12. BREWSTERS United Kingdom

13. starbird United Kingdom

starbird Active Member

Well done Eamonn Holmes https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-52270736

He doesn't work for the BBC so he's not under their restrictions.

"What I don't accept is mainstream media immediately slapping that down as not true when they don't know it's not true," the ITV This Morning host said.

"It's very easy to say it is not true because it suits the state narrative."

Nice to see some celebs coming down on the mainstream media because they do not report, they simply print what they are told to print.

David Icke has become an internet sensation due to the BBC asking Youtube to take down his video when he mentioned 5G as a possible source of all this. They opened the can of worms.

• Like Like x 1
  14. LCHappy United Kingdom

LCHappy Active Member

That was such stupidity you have to ask yourself if they meant to do it. The BBC must also carry some of the blame for the propagation of the 5G theory. Internet for dummies 2000 lesson one - The Streisand effect

• Like Like x 1
  15. starbird United Kingdom

starbird Active Member

For the record there are scientific concerns regarding 5G, these relate to the frequencies and pulse frequency. I doubt the main stream media has done much research

https://www.jrseco.com/european-uni...rn-of-potential-serious-health-effects-of-5g/

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2020/646172/EPRS_BRI(2020)646172_EN.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6765906/

I am not a scientist but to dismiss the claims outright without reading evidence based reports by real scientists doesn't make sense to me.

16. newguy United Kingdom

newguy Well-Known Member

I think it would've been useful if he's separated issues he perceives may exist with 5G, from the Coronavirus. By which I mean that those watching may erroneously jump to the conclusion that 5G is somehow responsible for Covid-19, when clearly it is not.

17. AssetDomains

AssetDomains Well-Known Member

On a vaccine it would be a massively bad idea to rush through a vaccine without taking all the correct safety testing get it wrong and produce something ineffective or even worse something that causes harm will completely undermine peoples trust in them and lead to countless avoidable deaths if people stop using this proven public health tool.

Off topic really but never really looked into it so would interested to know why the conspiracy people are so scared of a one world government assuming it was democratically elected. Mankind seems to make it greatest achievements when it works together, Cern, The internet, Rosetta etc.
    When we go isolationist some of the worst the things ever happen the holocaust, Rwanda genocide pretty much every war ever waged.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. BREWSTERS United Kingdom

Fair points.

IMO, it's not for someone to declare themselves an expert. Only if they have qualifications in that area they are entitled to.

The fact he seems to be declaring just how this is going to pan out (saying things like 'travel and mass gatherings won't happen until we've got the vaccine out') suggest he thinks that he's running global policy...does he think he's bought that right?

19. BREWSTERS United Kingdom

Barrie Trower has been warning about dangers of microwave technology for years, having working in that field for the military and other government agencies for decades.

20. starbird United Kingdom

starbird Active Member

:):):):):):):):):)

btw Trauiner as you believe everything you read in the mainstream media, this one is for you

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/1...stems-fight-off-infections-during-coronvirus/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.