Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Curing domainer's guilt

Reaction score
Looking for the answer to a few questions to hopefully cure a case of domainer's guilt. Im fairly new to domaining and have been watching the trends for a few months now and am curious whats the average domain'er' make in revenue per month. I am not afraid of hard work and just do not want to invest anymore in domains that do not move only to seem to fall into the red again and feel the dreaded domainer's guilt. Obviously i understand this figure can vary tremendously based on experience, names, starting capital, time, ext. But what are some ball park figures you have heard and what got them there? Also what do you think the current trends are? is there really a movement away from geo and a trend in anything bitcoin? Thanks

Im fairly new to domaining and have been watching the trends for a few months now and am curious whats the average domain'er' make in revenue per month.

As you say, can vary tremendously

Depends on what extensions you deal in, someone doing well with .coms would make much more than someone "doing well" with .uk's

Personally I only deal in .uks so I can only comment on that

I would guess If someone is just dealing in .UK's, if you're making £10,000 average profit a year you're doing well

There's a select few who have great portfolios who probably make £50,000+ a year

All just guess work by me though

Last edited:
Way too many variables, are you catching, hand regging, reselling, developing, or what ? each have different turn overs.

First thanks for the responses, ive mostly been purchasing expired domains/ backordering with intent to resell and develop/ park said domains. i have not got into UKs yet but my curiosity is now peaked, but i see the 'rules' are different so more research is needed. do you think that hand regging is a workable strategy? the .coms would seem slim are UKs more plentiful? it is fun though

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom