Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

DNS to accept smaller portfolios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The DomainNameSales.com (DNS) platform is to be incorporated within Frank Schilling's other business Uniregistry.com and it appears domainers with smaller portfolios will also be able to get access in the near future.

Schilling discusses his plans in this comment.

So maybe an alternative to Sedo for some of us?

It's well worth watching/listening to that DomainSherpa video too - especially to listen what Schilling has to say.

or instances where sellers bad-mouth the buyer or treat the buyer poorly and that badmouthing reflects poorly on us because the buyer thinks the seller is a DNS broker.

You should see what some buyers say to sellers. :(

I think less about humanity for it.

Foz, you use this service don't you? Any opinions/thoughts?

How have you found their Escrow process when selling .uk domains? Painless?

I push it all over to Escrow.com (BTW owned by freelancer.com now).

GBP support is suppose to be happening, not yet though.

Last one I sold through DNS used Transpact.com. They are extremely cheap and settled with me same day.

Last one I sold through DNS used Transpact.com. They are extremely cheap and settled with me same day.

So who gets to decide on payment method? I believe Escrow.com charge an additional $25 on top of commission for international transfers, so it really racks up. Can you even ask for good ol' BACS on DNS, or do they require an escrow service?

So who gets to decide on payment method? I believe Escrow.com charge an additional $25 on top of commission for international transfers, so it really racks up. Can you even ask for good ol' BACS on DNS, or do they require an escrow service?
You get to decide what payment if your brokering your own domains.

I have decided to use dns, i listen to domain sherpa and Frank won me over!

Your request to signup at DomainNameSales.com and InternetTraffic.com has be rejected for the following reasons:

- Too few domains - we are servicing larger domain portfolios at this time

That was for 314 .co.uk and .uk domains :-? Oh well... I'll try again when they launch this new platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom