Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Do I need to join Nominet as both Member & Registrar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

Hoping someone can answer a question regarding Nominet membership.

I'd like to get access to the DAC and the EPP to play around with drop-catching a little bit.

Would paying the membership joining fee (£480), membership subscription fee (£60/£120) and DAC access fee (£30) get me access to the above or would I also need to become a registrar?

If it is necessary for me to also become a registrar, would this require an ADDITIONAL payment of £480?

Thanks for you help.

Hi,

Hoping someone can answer a question regarding Nominet membership.

I'd like to get access to the DAC and the EPP to play around with drop-catching a little bit.

Would paying the membership joining fee (£480), membership subscription fee (£60/£120) and DAC access fee (£30) get me access to the above or would I also need to become a registrar?

If it is necessary for me to also become a registrar, would this require an ADDITIONAL payment of £480?

Thanks for you help.

Yes you also need to become a registrar but unless something changed with the new agreement it's free to become a registrar.
So the cost are just what you detailed above for membership

Last edited:
Although AFAIK domains are very costly to register unless you are a member, then they become cheap so you can be competitive with other registrar prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom