Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Domainers Wordpress theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

Ive got loads of domains and have recently sold a few to end users. Off the back of that ive been asked if i can sell some domains for other people too.

Ive set up loads of WP sites in the past and was thinking of setting up my own buy/sell domain names style site.

Is there a decent theme out there for this or am i going to have to hack one up to get it to do what i want??

Thanks

There are loads of professional looking wordpress templates on templatemonster.com if your willing to pay.

Happy to pay - but i was just hoping to find one ready to use off the shelf rather than have to spend time on it.

Does anyone one know or use one thats purpose built for buying and selling domains/websites?

If you can't find exactly what you're looking for just tweak an ecommerce template or package, it doesn't matter of you're selling domains or turnips, they're both products.

Ok thanks for the tips.

Ive just bought a domain name for the new site: www.BuyingDomainNames.co

Before everyone comments - I am of course fully aware of:

1. the lack of exact traffic on this name
2. the high competition in this niche
3. the fact that its a .co will do me no favours

....but at this stage im just going to be using it as an advertising platform to display the domains i have for sale to end users, so none of the above really matters too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom