Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Domainlore blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
ps.uk - MELITAWEB
hw.uk - Alistair Maylum [Tag = MAYLUM]

YIr4niW.png

Interesting.

Not interesting - fucking dodgy..

Those domains are worth so much more than that - shifting ownership so he can't have them taken off him - just like tq.uk last night..

Those domains are worth so much more than that - shifting ownership so he can't have them taken off him - just like tq.uk last night..

Well, flowers.uk is on Netistrar now. Looks like ps.uk is still under MELITAWEB. I agree, flowers.uk is a naughty one.

Well, flowers.uk is on Netistrar now. Looks like ps.uk is still under MELITAWEB. I agree, flowers.uk is a naughty one.

So you still think this is all 100% above board - it's dodgy as fuck and everyone apart from you seems to see it..

Completely agree. I had a £xxxx back order on this at Creg. Stupidly low price.
I'd pay £2500 now for a quick flip

So you still think this is all 100% above board - it's dodgy as fuck and everyone apart from you seems to see it..

Yes, every single person on Acorn but me thinks this is dodgy.... no. I have another theory but I need more time to gather information

Well on value you're absolutely right - that should go for £20,000 easily, and probably higher. As much money in flowers as in whisky, and look what that went for.

One look at where the .co.uk points to and this domain is easy worth 5 figures. The latest DomainLore post is very interesting...

Some nice names tomorrow. It's time for multi-dimensional attack the next 7 days. Never rely on a single point of failure.

Even then, the pitch is queered against most people. The system's really messy.

This will all kick off again in June, unless Nominet change things by then, which I very much doubt.

I hope he knows what hes doing, if the evidence is true which its highly likely and what everyone is saying is true and it turn out to be some big scam / con then Rob is set loose everything as domaining is his full business model, surly one would not jeopardise everything based on short term greed or am i being naive?

I hope he knows what hes doing, if the evidence is true which its highly likely and what everyone is saying is true and it turn out to be some big scam / con then Rob is set loose everything as domaining is his full business model, surly one would not jeopardise everything based on short term greed or am i being naive?

Sorry - not George, Ben..

He lost out on the RoR and isn't making the same mistake again...

Please Ben

..... Look at the data that is in front of you!

Or not.. I don't really care what Ben thinks...

Don't think we'll see Rob again though - I'm for one not lining his pockets or using his sites ever again..

Probably why he cancelled all his Paypal subs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom