Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Drops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Has anyone seen anything drop since Nominet started p*ssing around with their website this morning?

Grant

Grant, there are 14 on my notepad that had dropped over the last several hours, up until the last one not very long ago.

Grant, there are 14 on my notepad that had dropped over the last several hours, up until the last one not very long ago.

Cheers mate! Thought it was another Nominet upgrade gone wrong!

Grant

The only damn domain that I wanted, one that I had booked with nearly all of the public catchers and dedicated my system to all day dropped after midnight - ebet.co.uk.

The only damn domain that I wanted, one that I had booked with nearly all of the public catchers and dedicated my system to all day dropped after midnight - ebet.co.uk.

I got a drop time of 23:42 ish

Don't know what the hell happened then:confused:. I didn't get any alerts and I'm pretty sure I manually checked right up until midnight... I must be losing my mind.

Didn't even know that was dropping, ho hum.

It's all this nonsense that's causing it.

Yeah, two major whammies in two days doesn't help the thought process. My portfolio will only be a small % of what yours is, Foz but even I am screwing for the second time in 2012. Im gathering seeing you don't develop that you werent effected by Panda and Penguin which costed me around 12k per month on an upward trend.. On the domain front, I am Just happy I generally target memorable + brandable domains for the most part which should protect me against the g update some. Still had a fair percent of my collection pretty much anhialated with the uk introfuction. Looks like the summer in the states and spain might have to be put on the back burner some while I go into damage limitation mode and reassess my business model.

We are all in one way being made feel vulnerable to parties that have the control, Google or Nominet. It truly sucks.

Don't know what the hell happened then:confused:. I didn't get any alerts and I'm pretty sure I manually checked right up until midnight... I must be losing my mind.

I think the whois reg date (Registered on: 01-Oct-2012) is pretty conclusive evidence it dropped before midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom