Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Euphorish.com | PR4 | Handwritten Content | Web Design/Development Weblog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
www.Euphorish.com is a 10 month old domain with a valid & stable PR4. It's an established weblog about Web Design and Development as well as Graphic Design. It has 1,183 links to it from many different Web Design/Development blogs such as smashingmagazine.com and such (w/ many others).

It's alexa rank is 156,870 (meaning hundreds to thousands of visits on any given day). Over 60+ feedburner subscribers. Technorati Rank: 69,286 & Authority: 75.

It has links on del.icio.us with anywhere from 50 - 300+ user bookmarks to its articles.

It has 3 articles that have been "stumbleupon-ed" highly.

All content is handwritten and 100% unique by me. This includes all tutorials as well. Everything.

This blog has never used content from other sources nor "blogged" any other article from another site.

It comes with full rights to all content as well as the design (graphics/logo and all). All graphics are custom, all photoshop downloads are custom.

I must mention that the design is custom but is built upon the "hemmingway" theme. Very little of that original theme/code even exists. And it IS legit. The original author of the theme it was built upon (kyle neath) knows of its design personally. No problems there.

The design has been featured in many different Web Design Galleries including:

CSS Based
Most Inspired
Screenalicious
Deign Yorkshire
CSS Galerie.com
Designs Creme
W3C Sites
Web Digity
Dmixit
CSS Galerie.cz
CSS Container

It also comes with rights to its content such as the Wordpress theme: fusion (containing a link back). And the blog icons, brushes, etc. All of which contain links back when downloaded (in readme or in brush).

It contains rights to the Web 2.0 gradients and other Brushes which are popular on deviantart.com and have links back to the site.

It's three most popular articles are:

http://www.euphorish.com/2007/05/web-20-date-icons-for-your-blog/
http://www.euphorish.com/2007/04/photoshop-web-20-gradients-v10/
http://www.euphorish.com/2007/03/logos-logotypes-and-typefaces/

Why I am selling??:

I have found other ventures that take up all my time. It would not be fair to let the site sit there.

I have built it up from nothing in the past few months and it has been very rewarding.

The name is easily brandable and already half-is. This thing is my baby but I have to have time to work on a new project.

Also note: You get one free upcoming article(s) I have been working on "Introduction to Ruby On Rails" Which was going to be a series of articles aimed at teaching beginner users Ruby On Rails. If you buy for the BIN, i will gladly continue this 5 part series so you have constant incoming articles for awhile. This should be its most successful article(s).
Revenue Details:

This site had income of about $3-$4 + a day for some time (via adsense) in the beginning.
I did not have many ad's on the page and have sense removed almost ALL of them except for one at the end of each post.
So it's revenue is small right now for obvious reasons (no ads). I did not intend to make money off of it (i am a web designer, not an adsense incomer).

Its TextLink ads are valued:

- From DNSCOOP.com -

The estimated value of a single link on euphorish.com is: $19 /month
If you were to sell 8 links on euphorish.com, you could generate $152/month in revenue for your website.

This site has much potention for revenue if used for it (which i didn't).
Traffic Details:

This is hard to ballpark... My articles get picked up by bigger sites out of nowhere every few days and i can get thousands (2+) of unique visitors... then a few days later if it wears off, i'll get only few hundreds.

Starting Bid: $355 USD (An offered I've Recieved already)

BIN: $1,900 USD

Site reg. till 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom