Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

fasthosts / 1&1 / United Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
United Internet provides web services through 1&1 Internet, domain registrar Schlund + Partners, web portal operators Web.de and GMX and domain auction house Sedo.

good to know Sedo is one of your fave companies ;)

I just hope fasthosts don't become like 1&1, would be a real shame. They are one of the few stack it high, sell it cheap hosts you can rely on. In my own experience 1&1 are a bit more mercenary and what they offer is no way near as good. Please let Fasthosts continue as is!!

I have to say I've always found Fasthosts pretty good.

OK, the support staff know nowt about owt but they answer the phones in a reasonable time and they're always polite whilst fobbing you off.

But if you're only registering names and parking them what the hell have you got to complain about for a squid ( or less ) It's a damn good service.

Having said that, most of this month I've been moving all my customers domains away from them and onto my own servers.

Pretty good timing by the looks of it.

Meow!

SAVE CHIP!

I host with fasthosts. Not cheap but they are good. Whenever i've contacted them i've always got prompt replies. Bound to go downhill now though! Nothing good lasts! I can't find wagon wheels anywhere! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom