Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Fish / seafood

Reaction score
I'm interested in buying premium fish / seafood related names.

Budget is low £xxxx for ultra premium names such as salmon.co.uk - I'm not interested in cheapsalmon.co.uk (examples only).

I've bought type-specific names for mid £xxx in the past year or so, so that's my sweet spot and will only go higher for the crème de la crème, which is what I'm looking for really. I'd rather buy one perfect name for £xxxx that two good names for half that.

Looking for .com or .co.uk ideally with .uk but if you only have one of them and its a great name I'm still interested if priced attractively.

Please let me know what you want to sell.

Thanks.

Sorry, I meant to also say please give a price indication.

Thanks.

I trawled through our portfolio and came up FishingNet :)
in both .co.uk and .uk and available at sweet spot price for both
also have sea-fish in .co.uk (I appreciate hyphen makes it non premium but a nice little sea fish domain and you can have for a bargain price).

Doesn't get much more premium than this one:

doversole.co.uk with .uk ROR

"
The noblest fish in the sea are the turbot and the Dover sole. They are found only in European waters and are the most expensive fish on the market. Depending on the season, the whole Dover sole that constitutes a portion for one at La Chaumière costs chef Patrick Orange $19 to $22. The filets that Yannick Cam uses for his dishes at Le Paradou come from whole turbots that cost $40 to $50 a fish.

"
https://www.washingtonian.com/2007/02/07/kings-of-the-sea/

Please PM if interested.

Some good names put forward, thank you - but nothing yet that floats my boat pardon the pun.

I sold trout.co.uk a number of years ago and it’s sat dormant, perhaps try that.

Doesn't get much more premium than this one:

doversole.co.uk with .uk ROR

"
The noblest fish in the sea are the turbot and the Dover sole. They are found only in European waters and are the most expensive fish on the market. Depending on the season, the whole Dover sole that constitutes a portion for one at La Chaumière costs chef Patrick Orange $19 to $22. The filets that Yannick Cam uses for his dishes at Le Paradou come from whole turbots that cost $40 to $50 a fish.

"
https://www.washingtonian.com/2007/02/07/kings-of-the-sea/

Please PM if interested.

£300 BIN - 7 days.

Seriously? Dolphin isn't even seafood unless you're a shark.
That's true, but does it really matter??? Read on.....

FancyDolphin.com
is a
great "leader" name for a super smart fish that is NOT eaten by humans. It would make a great name for fish/seafood enterprise where this fish is NOT on the menu, but is like a "king" over all the fish that is. Think out of the box on this one.

Last edited:
That's true, but does it really matter??? Read on.....

FancyDolphin.com
is a
great "leader" name for a super smart fish that is NOT eaten by humans. It would make a great name for fish/seafood enterprise where this fish is NOT on the menu, but is like a "king" over all the fish that is. Think out of the box on this one.

A dolphin isn’t a fish.

I have gamefishing.co.uk if you are interested. ?

="mitch007, post: 605932, member: 15910"]That's true, but does it really matter??? Read on.....

FancyDolphin.com
is a

Yes it matters - I wasn't asking for 'thinking outside of the box' brandable names.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts