Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

fly.co.uk sold £87,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Doug

£87,500 for fly.co.uk - while not exactly a snip - knowing your track record, its certainly a good deal IMHO

It certainly was one of my favourites on the list. A very good purchase and one that is obvious needs to be taken in a different route to its previous owners vision.

Rich :)

good sale... had to be 1 of the 3 that would actually sell! shame the beers were slow all round... it might have "flew" past £100k :rolleyes:

great concept name, worked years ago so will work again... ;)

best sale of the weekend without doubt was the sale of RECYCLE and hey, what a suprize it did not even have anything to do with the DF cock up ;)

What was the recycle price? I keep seeing different amounts.

For a domain focused company, they don't focus much on updating thier website, does it show the results anywhere yet?

prices

They are as shown as I did the deals:)

The www.fly.co.uk domain was in the Domain Focus auction and was one of numerous domains I had power to offer on.

www.recycle.co.uk was a private deal done and signed at the DF event. so not in the auction but can be acredited to the guys at DF for getting people to talk and meet.

I believe everyone is very happy.

www.fly.co.uk will become a flight comparator like www.asap.co.uk is becoming

www.recycle.co.uk is aimed to become the master source on information recycling in the uk

Many thanks to the guys at Domain Focus for hosting the event

Doug

Last edited:
point

good point admin... in fact very good point!

lets hope the Santa Monica show is a bit more "focused"... should be with Adam and Ammar in attendance... they have their own little fan club of domainers and networkers that make anywhere they go a success!

recycle was a bit strong on the $... but so was BOO.com and looked what happened there... at least with a name like that doug can sell it to http://recycleforlondon.com/index.cfm

they know how to waste money to save money!!!! :???:

What was the recycle price? I keep seeing different amounts.

For a domain focused company, they don't focus much on updating thier website, does it show the results anywhere yet?

i will be updating it later today/tomoz as have all pics etc to go up

I thought you'd be too busy chatting up your local Porsche dealer for a good deal :)

mmm

www.recycle.co.uk was a private deal done and signed at the DF event. so not in the auction but can be acredited to the guys at DF for getting people to talk and meet.

OR it could have been the threads and posts regarding such a fine UK DN on a fine UK DN forum that was there first... :cool: so maybe a donation to ADMIN is in in order :rolleyes:

I believe everyone is very happy
. > not everyone! :???:

good point admin... in fact very good point!

lets hope the Santa Monica show is a bit more "focused"... should be with Adam and Ammar in attendance... they have their own little fan club of domainers and networkers that make anywhere they go a success!

recycle was a bit strong on the $... but so was BOO.com and looked what happened there... at least with a name like that doug can sell it to http://recycleforlondon.com/index.cfm

they know how to waste money to save money!!!! :???:

well puttin my relationship aside from DF i thought the friday went really well. Some very good guys/gals there, everyone was meeting new faces and doing new deals outloud and private ;).

It was good so see real faces behind names here, Ian C, tommy B, Barry G, James D, Michael T and loads more. Everyone in the event was focused on the domain industry and looking forward to bringing the industry together in a good and open manner.

and yes the sanat monica will be more more organised (better IMHO) as speaking to alot yesterday the domain industry can only go forward and better.

May i also thank everyone who went to the event and even though there was some good comments and bad comments i am sure everyone that went did benefit one way or another.

good lad doug :-D

porsche who wants one ;)

4 to 8 wk del on most models, ultra spec, no b*lx

ideal for sellers who make amazing profits from a £29.95 DN ! spend spend spend!

May i also thank everyone who went to the event and even though there was some good comments and bad comments i am sure everyone that went did benefit one way or another

some more than others paullas :rolleyes: well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom