Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

fly.co.uk sold £87,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was mobile in the auction nice name, not sure it would be that great for a mobile phone site though or at least not at that price

fly.co.uk

fly.co.uk gets it everytime from this (small) list

knowing the business model and the margin/volume, starting fly.co.uk as a brand in this space (given the complementary nature of asap.co.uk and carrentals.co.uk) is a risk but by no means risky - well done Doug, I think a good buy at that price - shouldn't you have started trying to get some links already...

it was always (with sense) going to reach the highest bid of the day, and given some of the other reserve prices no surprise - auction results here : http://www.cressive.com/features/latestnews (I've not seen the official list of results yet)

ink.co.uk is good too, so well done Angus - but the synergy between fly.co.uk and recycle.co.uk could turn out to be a master stroke. We'll all hope so, as this helps the .co.uk aftermarket - and if not successful, the wonderful thing is Doug just won't really care!

play on

it was always (with sense) going to reach the highest bid of the day, and given some of the other reserve prices no surprise

Not strictly true, mobile.co.uk and sex.co.uk both had real bids over £100k and I wouldn't be surprised if mobile wasn't sold after the event as I know the highest bidder would have paid more

sex and mobile

mobile I believe sold just after the auction.....sex highest offer was £150K...not that was to serious as most domainers would have had it for that price....

Last edited:
fly.co.uk goes semi live

www.fly.co.uk

Username: Beckham
Password: GAY

Goes live in beta tomorrow, so please feel free to play and get others to play. You may even use it to book a flight.

Its still in dev, but I am chuffed the guys have done a dam good job

Cheers

Doug

Last edited:
Just booked a flight out to amsterdam next thursday.. I would of used your service dougs..

ah

Shame:)

Its long wat from finished as we have more feeds being added, but you can see the concept

Doug

Very nice dougs... did you book it through your own site :)

Sunlight burns my skin so I sleep when it comes light!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts