Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Forum Website for Sale/Management for the Dog Industry

Reaction score
Hello,

I started a website in Feb this year with the aim for it to grow into a place where anyone in a dog related industry could discuss matters across all dog related jobs.

The website has 147 members on the site from various dog related jobs and also has a Facebook page with over 300 likes and is all linked to a Facebook closed group of over 1150 members. Discussion on the site itself is slow, but the Facebook group is extremely busy with new members being added daily.

Any discounts/offers I received from companies I put on the website and direct the FB group back to. I was also hoping that one day I would have paid advertising on the site and place affiliate links on there too.

I have run out of time to be able to grow the website/manage the Facebook page and wondered if the website would be of interest to someone else to take over and grow? For anyone who is in a dog related business or loves dogs, this could be a great opportunity to have your own site and grow it the way you would like, with a growing captive audience on Facebook too.

If sold the site would need to be hosted away from where it is currently hosted and the domain name will be transferred to the new owner. The logo that is currently on the site will not be included in the sale.

If you would be interested in managing the site instead of buying I would be open to this. I have no idea what the site is worth, so would like some direction on this, many thanks.

Edit, Comment retracted. Sales thread, people can make their own minds up :)

Thanks for your message Adam and change the response. The logo is not included as it is part of a another logo (for my doggy daycare) that is trademarked.

May be worth a shot posting on http://www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk/. Not a very good place for selling websites in general (or much else really) but I have noticed there are a few doggy type business people on there who may be more interested?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom