Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Fresh Store Builder Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

careybaird

from Fresh Store Builder
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I haven't been in this forum for a while so I thought I would update you on Fresh Store Builder.

About FSB
For those of you that don't know, FSB is an Amazon Affiliate store builder. This isn't just a WordPress plugin - it is a complete system that was built from the ground up for this purpose.

I launched this product in 2010 and over 4 years later we are better than ever. We are now on version 4 and have tons of features, lots of successful customers, comprehensive training, a full time team and lots related services/products.

This walkthrough video will show you exactly what the product is about and how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc4gloc6Mqk

Some Store Examples
Here are some of our customers stores:
www.freshstorebuilder.com/showcase

Here are demos of all our templates and Wordpress Themes (free and premium):
http://demo.freshstorebuilder.com/

Latest Version + Features
In our latest major version we added:
- Automatic Internal Linking
- Location aware (Country Redirect by IP)
- Automatic Template/Skin Updates
- Sortable and Customizable Sideboxes
- Store API
- Persistent Shopping Cart
- 70% less API requests
- Big performance improvements

In our next version (due in 6 to 8 weeks) we are adding:
- New responsive template
- Custom customer reviews
- Facebook page integration
- Customizable related products
- Widgetized homepage
- + Tons more

All future versions are free to existing members.

Current Price
Our website price is $97 but we are currently running a special offer that ends on 1st August 2014. You get full access, free updates for life, free support for life and more.

This offer is only available on the link: http://discount.freshstorebuilder.com/

If you have any questions feel free to ask away :)

Hi Carey,

Nice to see FSB is still going strong. Is the cost for unlimited websites?

++++

If any Acorn members are using it still please give your feedback from an SEO and revenue perspective

Admin

Thanks Admin - that offer gives you a license for use on an unlimited number of websites.

Thanks Carey.

Just bought it - for $49 (less than £30) it was too good to miss.

Looking forward to trying it on a couple of my sites.

Hey Caz - I do believe we have users on Heart Internet hosting and we have had many Acorn Domains members over the years. The software is running on loads of different hosts without a problem.

Welcome aboard Diablo! Let me know if I can help with anything :)

Hi

Yes heart hosting works perfect with it. As usual the initial problem was user error. Your support got back to us in no time.

After a £4 valuation on my inductionkit.co.uk I spent 23 minutes creating a web site with fsb. It would have been quicker as I spent 5 minutes wondering why it wasn't working and 5 minutes uploading with cuteftp on a newly created website. Only to realise I had to add it to sites on fsb.

Very impressed with it. For anyone with decent niche domains and traffic it would be amazing.

Hi

Yes heart hosting works perfect with it. As usual the initial problem was user error. Your support got back to us in no time.

After a £4 valuation on my inductionkit.co.uk I spent 23 minutes creating a web site with fsb. It would have been quicker as I spent 5 minutes wondering why it wasn't working and 5 minutes uploading with cuteftp on a newly created website. Only to realise I had to add it to sites on fsb.

Very impressed with it. For anyone with decent niche domains and traffic it would be amazing.
Couple of tips Caz, your carousel on the homepage doesn't work for me, Prices do not scroll.

Remove the item count on the categories, there is an option for it. Makes it easier to read.

Admin

Last edited:
Is this just an Amazon affiliate thing, or do the websites need to be setup as Amazon merchants with stock, etc?

Is this just an Amazon affiliate thing, or do the websites need to be setup as Amazon merchants with stock, etc?

It's for Amazon affiliates.

Set up is very easy (excellent guides), but as with anything like this, the skill is in populating and fine tuning the end product.

Hi guys,

I haven't been in this forum for a while so I thought I would update you on Fresh Store Builder.

About FSB
For those of you that don't know, FSB is an Amazon Affiliate store builder. This isn't just a WordPress plugin - it is a complete system that was built from the ground up for this purpose.

I launched this product in 2010 and over 4 years later we are better than ever. We are now on version 4 and have tons of features, lots of successful customers, comprehensive training, a full time team and lots related services/products.

This walkthrough video will show you exactly what the product is about and how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc4gloc6Mqk

Some Store Examples
Here are some of our customers stores:
www.freshstorebuilder.com/showcase

Here are demos of all our templates and Wordpress Themes (free and premium):
http://demo.freshstorebuilder.com/

Latest Version + Features
In our latest major version we added:
- Automatic Internal Linking
- Location aware (Country Redirect by IP)
- Automatic Template/Skin Updates
- Sortable and Customizable Sideboxes
- Store API
- Persistent Shopping Cart
- 70% less API requests
- Big performance improvements

In our next version (due in 6 to 8 weeks) we are adding:
- New responsive template
- Custom customer reviews
- Facebook page integration
- Customizable related products
- Widgetized homepage
- + Tons more

All future versions are free to existing members.

Current Price
Our website price is $97 but we are currently running a special offer that ends on 1st August 2014. You get full access, free updates for life, free support for life and more.

This offer is only available on the link: http://discount.freshstorebuilder.com/

If you have any questions feel free to ask away :)

Any chance of extending the offer beyond 1 August - just caught up with this thread following holidays?

Thanks
Stephen.

Just a quick one.

I have a couple of FSB sites set up on EMD's.

The leading one ranked on the 1st page of G for some 18 months but has recently slipped to page 2. This is my fault through lack of input to the site.

It has consistently earned me £100 - £200/month in that period, best being £230 and worst being about £60.

Would anybody care to PM details of a example site (preferably a successful one!).

Thanks
Stephen.

Thank you for the great feedback guys and really happy to see you getting stores up so quickly :)

caz - Thank you so much for reviewing!

fenland - Great results and thanks for sharing!

Brassneck - the offer is extended for a few more days :)

Martin-s - There is no need for stock, customer/order management, refunds or any kind of outlay. You are an Amazon affiliate and just take your commission :cool:

If you need anything else let me know :)

Couple of tips Caz, your carousel on the homepage doesn't work for me, Prices do not scroll.

Remove the item count on the categories, there is an option for it. Makes it easier to read.

Admin

Two clicks to sort, thanks Alan.

Just a quick not to any other users.

Please click amazon link from your store and make sure the correct tag (amazon id) is in the url, Ive clicked and stores had a few checkouts yet no clicks tracked.

Just realised the tag in my control panel is not the same one that appears in the link, da21-21?

Anyone any idea what this or whos tag it is?

Hi

it is licenced. - listed on my sites page.

My other half has opened a ticket, site keeps going down so someone must be looking at it.

Another site that is listed also has that same aff link.

Is that your default link?

If so, your licencing system must be down

Hey Caz,

Yes this is the default tag for when stores not licensed. I checked your store and it is licensed properly, but because you created the store before adding it to the account the products need to update with the new links. Normally these are done hourly but for some reason you have products that haven't been updated for 3 days (before it was licensed).

We will find out why and get back to you on the ticket :)

Hi

it is licenced. - listed on my sites page.

My other half has opened a ticket, site keeps going down so someone must be looking at it.

Another site that is listed also has that same aff link.

Is that your default link?

If so, your licencing system must be down

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom