Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

G0*8le update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just wondered how everyone has been affected with the latest G0*8le SEO update, has your site gone up or down in ranking, has your traffic increased or decreased, are you getting more sales etc.

Why do people like to filter out saying google so much...

I find it funny, I see it all over the place and I'm not quite sure why. I am pretty sure that google are one of the most discussed companies in the world and probably don't monitor discussion, well perhaps maybe some keywords.

I hacked google
Google exploit
exploited google
google vulnerabilities
i hate google
bing is better than google

:D

On topic, I think theres already a massive thread for this, and my sites have gone no where in particular.

lol, I didn't realise there was another thread, it was the latest update I was wondering on, I have had a few sites fly up the ranking but some that I had a SEO company working on which been treated to the opposite effect.

It looks like sites with no external SEO or even unique article promo work are really doing well, just wondered if anyone else is seeing that, my content company have just got a good proportion of the next quarters budget.

I found the same, I created some blogspot blogs since the update and wrote content on them and they are doing pretty well - No SEO done. Once they are strong enough I may just 301 them to my money site as a test...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom