Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Gave My Comedy DVDs Site a Quick Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I gave my comedy DVDs site a quick update today in an effort to make it more current before Christmas. Anyway, I allowed myself two and a half hours to get some of the latest comedians onto the site and update the Amazon aStore it uses.

Let me know what you think of the site.

If anyone is feeling generous then feel free to link to the site.

Last edited:
looks exactly like every other site you post on here i'm afraid...

thus do a search for when i've posted on one you posted before and apply to this url

OK, sorry about the design deja vu experience lol.

Let me know if there are any good comedians I've missed.

I'm not sure, but you've accidentally included one extremely unfunny "comedian", Kevin Bridges... woeful.

I saw him on TV the other night ... each to their own but I thought he was quite funny ... who's your favourite then? I think Lee Mack is one of my current favourites.

Rgds

Frankie Boyle, I think. I don't watch too much comedy these days, been working my way through loads of different tv series from USA instead.

Someone mentioned Bridges to me before so I watched a few on youtube, I just thought he was boring.

It is just a simple non-converting astore site :D. Should you want to sell that domain then contact me via PM.

As Max said, looks just like all your other sites.

A few comedians I didn't see on your page:
Dave Gorman
Rob Brydon
Alan Davies

Good domain but design/layout/content needs a complete change - it's a very 'thin' site.

Why don't all the comedians have links to their names, even though there are categories for them?

Good domain but design/layout/content needs a complete change - it's a very 'thin' site.

Why don't all the comedians have links to their names, even though there are categories for them?

It's because I only allowed myself 2 and a half hours for updating the site and I ran out of time. Whilst it would be nice to be able to spend more time on the site (and the design), other sites are taking priority.

Rgds

It's because I only allowed myself 2 and a half hours for updating the site and I ran out of time. Whilst it would be nice to be able to spend more time on the site (and the design), other sites are taking priority.

Rgds

would you like to sell the domain then? How much do you want for the name only?

No mention of Ken Dodd or Bob Monkhouse, that's criminal, you should be shot!

How about Johhny Vegas ?

Russell Brand is 2 Ls not 1

The domain deserves much better but I am not one to critiicise as I am an amatuer web designer and quite crap tbh.

Them not linked comedian names are annoying, either have them all linked or none of them.

Get someone to do it for you with a nice logo :cool:

Perfect affiliate site in the sense if you ended up on the site, you wouldn't want to hang around and might click out on an affiliate link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom