Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Generic .com for a site builder service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Quite a wide net I'm casting - our budget is up to £10k for the right domain. Looking for something short and generic (I know, narrowing it down :rolleyes: ). It doesn't have to be a single word, but ideally if it's two words the other word would be something like 'site', 'page' or 'web' or similar.

Wouldn't you want the full suite .com/net/org/uk etc available for the project of this nature?

Wouldn't you want the full suite .com/net/org/uk etc available for the project of this nature?

In an ideal world, yes, but that's not too achievable in this day and age without compromising on something (either the budget or the quality of the domain). We'd rather have a better quality single .com than a worse name with a full suite of TLDs.

Shame you are looking for .com as I have WebsiteCreator.co.uk

Good luck with your search anyway :)

Just to clarify on the type of service this will be offering - look at weebly.com, yola.com webs.com, mrsite.com

Are you looking for high searches or happy to promote the service as an additional cost?

I think it's possible [hard but possible], to get what you are looking for if you are marketing the service as a separate cost, but if you want a high search domain then yes, almost impossible to get the full suite in one go.

High search domain isn't really a consideration, just looking for a short brandable. :)

Thanks for the heads up on that Sean. Not everyone advertises on the main sites so I just thought it was worth asking on here.

Apologies if anyone has PM'd me and not received a response - I received quite a few after posting the thread so if I've not got back to you then thanks for the interest but it just means your name wasn't right for this particular project.

Quite a wide net I'm casting - our budget is up to £10k for the right domain. Looking for something short and generic (I know, narrowing it down :rolleyes: ). It doesn't have to be a single word, but ideally if it's two words the other word would be something like 'site', 'page' or 'web' or similar.

This sounds like you are looking for a generic.

Just to clarify on the type of service this will be offering - look at weebly.com, yola.com webs.com, mrsite.com

This sounds like you are leaning towards looking for a brand.

Last edited:
Websites Domain

WebPagesUK.com

ExcelUK.com

Or are you looking further afield than just the UK market?

Cheers

Jaffaman.

webbred.com

for anything that is bred to breed websites, softwares( internet security to web design) you name it.. this domain name covers it.. plus it can also be branded.. it has xxxx appraisal too

darrentso

webbred.com

for anything that is bred to breed websites,,..

Can be branded for web related softwares such as web security and so on..
it has high appraisal ( xxxx )
:D interested? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom