Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Google keyword counts?

Reaction score
Where do you go to find the accurate Google keyword count? It seems Google has changed the interface on the GKT fairly recently, and it only displays ranges (e.g. "1-10K") rather than exact search counts.

It could be that they're experimenting with a new look and I'm a random unfortunate guineapig, but I didn't notice this change being discussed anywhere.

Anyway, is there a different link I should be using to get the old-style, specific stats?

Thanks!

Hi Edwin,

You need to login using an account with active adwords campaigns running to get the data how it previously was displayed.

Even if I'm logged in, I still only see ranges. Am I supposed to add them to the active ad campaign? And if so, isn't there a risk of incurring click charges? Or do you add them then remove them a few seconds later?

Even if I'm logged in, I still only see ranges. Am I supposed to add them to the active ad campaign? And if so, isn't there a risk of incurring click charges? Or do you add them then remove them a few seconds later?

Google decided to only show ranges to those that do not have an active campaign running. The requirement to see accurate data is to just have any campaign running, you do not need to do anything else. If you did run a campaign there may also be a delay before you can see the data.

Only accounts spending a reasonable amount of cash see "accurate" traffic stats now.

I put the quote marks in there, because there are a lot of recent changes which reduce the accuracy. Grouping together of similar phrases for one.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom