Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hi Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Been Domaining for about 6 months now, so still learning new things everyday. I'd say that like a lot newbies I bought, bought, bought when i first started, and as such, have a domain "portfolio" that is 90% junk/reg fee and 10% that is worth something!

Not sure what else to say other than I very much look forward to learning from you all and becoming part of the acorn community!

All the best,

Will

Hi MB,
I still am a newb, but I'm resisting the urge to buy because of posts like yours and the regular acorn domainers, they're a good bunch here. Welcome.
Dave. Popupbloke.

Cheers for the welcome Dave. Yeah I'll be holding off buying anymore until i've managed to make a few sales. Only made a few to date and they've all been for peanuts. The big one is coming though, i can feel it!

Hi MBsynergy

Welcome to Acorn :D

I am still fairly new myself so unable to offer much advice, if anything learn how to sell domains or develop them if that's what you are interested in before buying anymore. I like most newbies bought all kinds of useless names before I had any clue what I was doing, I have to stop myself everyday from buying more names ;)

There is loads of information on here that will help you develop your domain name business and there are many very helpful and patient domainers willing to answer your questions.

Best Wishes

Aiden

Thanks for the welcomes guys. Great to be part of a UK domaining forum. Already picked up a few tips from browsing the forums and i'm sure there's plenty more to come..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom