Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

How to market a portfolio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if you could help me out... I've got a little bunch of .co domains that are due for renewal in a week or so. I've created an ebay listing for the complete portfolio along with reasons for sale, etc. Starting bid 99p - no reserve - not sure if that's the best way to do this - but it's done now anyhow.

Can anyone offer any suggestions on how would I go about finding a list of people who may be interested in buying this portfolio? Is there a list of domainers who are looking to buy names? There's no reserve on the auction - in fact I'm just going to let them drop if no body see's any interest in them - but I'm hoping that maybe someone will see something in the list and pay a little back towards my original registrations fees and take them off my hands.

Any help or advice you can offer is really appreciated.

Kind regards, Keith

Edited: PS the eBay action is here if you want to look at it: http://j.mp/o4s6S3

I'm not aware of a list of domainers looking to buy.

The best you could do at this late stage is publicise your auction on the various domain and affiliate forums, and perhaps on Twitter.

Rgds

Do you know of any #hashtags on twitter that may be appropriate?

Thanks for your help.

Try here

This guy brokers them here but it may be less active marketing than you are looking for. Might be a bit late for you and i would certainly ensure you price them to sell ;-)

Get on the American forums, no doubt you can get a few voucher codes for renewals as i suspect there is going to be a lot of people wanting to drop their domains in this month and the registrie will be keen to get as many renewals as possible.

Good luck

DomCollect, tahnks - that's ace - just the kind of thing I'm looking for!

DomCollect, tahnks - that's ace - just the kind of thing I'm looking for!

Try mailing this guy:

info [at] pendingdelete.co

or:

hudd [at] hawaiitours.com

Both buy .co domains for cheap

I'm not aware of a list of domainers looking to buy.

The best you could do at this late stage is publicise your auction on the various domain and affiliate forums, and perhaps on Twitter.

Rgds
Agree, use social networks and marketplaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom