Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

I preordered several 2013 domains (like tec.blog - are any of the following of value?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I preordered several 2013 domains.
Do you think any of the following of value?
And if yes what kind of price range do you think I could get for them?

tec.blog
valuethe.web
medication.med
mouse.shop
cream.shop
cigaret.shop
hard-drive.shop
businesscard.shop
hard-drive.web
coffee-machine.shop
five.shop
hosting.music

mydrink.shop
staple.shop
metals.shop
efficiency.web
materials.shop
semiconductors.shop
e-cig.shop
review.blog
review.site
invest.blog
howto.blog
myfirst.blog
myfirst.site
tech.love
hosting.blog
hosting.website
niche.site
niche.blog
000.blog
buy.blog
deal.blog
search.bio
the.bio
toy.blog
jackpot.blog
stocks.blog
pro.blog
forex.blog
own.blog
help.sex
vps.one
vps.blog
adsense.blog
adsense.website
advertisment.blog

thanks

Utterly, utterly pointless. There are dozens (hundreds?) of registrars offering "pre-orders" but nobody has any idea which GTLD will ultimately be activated when, what the rules/restrictions on new registrations (and TM sunrise periods) will be, pricing, etc. so these preorders are quite literally worthless.

It's very, very close to a "scam" but I suppose so long as you're not actually being charged any money, all you are losing is the time you're wasting dreaming about supposedly owning these new domains.

Whatever you do, DON'T pay for a pre-order from ANYONE, no matter what they claim they can/can't do.

Utterly, utterly pointless. There are dozens (hundreds?) of registrars offering "pre-orders" but nobody has any idea which GTLD will ultimately be activated when, what the rules/restrictions on new registrations (and TM sunrise periods) will be, pricing, etc. so these preorders are quite literally worthless.

It's very, very close to a "scam" but I suppose so long as you're not actually being charged any money, all you are losing is the time you're wasting dreaming about supposedly owning these new domains.

Whatever you do, DON'T pay for a pre-order from ANYONE, no matter what they claim they can/can't do.

well it worked for the .xxx domains and I was able to make a nice profit of of these

Ignore Edwin. He's possibly jealous of your foresightedness. :rolleyes: If you're smart you'll throw any savings you have, cash in your premium bonds, "invest" the kids post office accounts and borrow as much as you can off credit cards now because you're sure to make a massive profit just as soon as companies allow people to pay non-refundable "reservation" fees for such extensions. Hurry!:cool:

well right now it is actually free of charge...

they email you and you have 1-2 days to decide

if you dont answer you dont get them

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom