Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_org_uk ITPoint - PR5 IT Training Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, did a scan and everything was clear on my PC.

What do you get when you view the page source? I get the below showing at the top of the code, which is where the ads are coming from:

<BASE href="http://www.itpoint.org.uk/common/roar/landing/rpos/">

I scanned my system with Malwarebytes and AVG - nothing
Funnily enough the webpage has just shown up as normal after I checked it again in response to your post - strange...

<BASE href="http://www.itpoint.org.uk/common/roar/landing/rpos/"> QUOTE]

Okay, everyone calm down - it's not a virus!

For a few days after getting the domain I parked it with Fabulous. As soon as I got the content a few days later, I built the site.

I cancelled the parking as soon as the site was live.

What looks to be happening is that when, for whatever reason the site isn't resolving, some network issue etc, it is pulling a parking page from Fabulous. This particular one is the one they use when a domain has been pointed to them with no account assigned.

I checked nameservers and they are correct. The domain is deleted from my Fabulous account. All I can think is that the link exists on some cached Google server.

As to why it appears fine on a mobile while not on a computer - the mobile will use a different network to call the site results, which obviously has no network issues.

.... I think ...

Fair enough then.
Whats the current price?

On the thread, £150 ex VAT

By PM I had an offer of £270 ex VAT, though that offer was only valid to Saturday evening, so I had to refuse as I have said this will run to Monday 9 PM BST

Okay everyone, auction will end a 9pm BST this evening, 10 min sniping rule, and any bid increments must be a minimum of £10.00

BIN is set at £380 + VAT + Nom fee.

Nice buy. I was tempted, but spent too much time thinking about it.

Think the BIN price was too low really :)

You underpriced that... I'd have taken it at BIN also. Good buy :)

I agree the BIN was underpriced.

I was waiting until 9pm to participate in the final bidding ... sadly I won't be able to now *sigh*

It's the seller's loss, and I reckon the loss was probably in the hundreds of pounds.

Rgds

Seen that a fair number of people were interested in this domain.

I have another PR5 up for sale, a .com with a history back to 2007.

Drop me a PM and I will send you the domain.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom