Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

jingo.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice ring to it.
Plenty of age.
Full set of tld's.

Brandable domains can't be valued by google search volume and CPC so perhaps there are some other previous comparable sales on domainprices.co.uk aside from the obvious.

Thanks mattyr45 - yeah, the .co.uk valuations seem all over the place from this link - I mean like.co.uk £3k, adios.co.uk £17k - I don't get it ....

RobM - dunno, I've had it pointed at the .com (also own) for years but don't think so from the stats (around 3k uniques) - I did give up trying to beat Pratchett in serps about 10 years ago though as clearly a lost cause :)

You’ve had it a long time and registered a number of cctlds etc? what if any offers have you had… often a good indicator as to if anyone else see’s it as you do?
Has to stand up to other advertising TV, newspapers and radio etc have the ability to stand out and non chance of confusion, pronunciation etc can be key ingredients ?..

To guess a price I’d say an all or nothing type name especially when you don’t know who any of the interested parties could be might be way to high or way to low? best to evaluated any you receive on there own merits as if it were not to be a “brand” what else could it be,,

Last edited:
Never been on market so never fielded any offers (though for what it's worth Sedo appraised .co.uk at £4.5k) - guess I'm wondering whether to sell the .co.uk separately or bundle it with .com and other cctlds as a ready made global brand ...

Finding a buyer for any of the cctld’s that didn’t want the com would be unlikely esp if there thinking brand .. If your going "brand" I suppose its either sit and wait, or tout it about. Then dependant interest set a price accordingly?... I’d say good luck whichever you choose

Last edited:
How about purchasing a "Trademark" and LTD Co. to go with it, choose advertising etc as the market. It's only about £300 if I remember to do both.

Nice package, Domain Name(s), Trademark and setup Ltd Co? Perhaps even build a "Brand".

Just a thought, nice ring to it, agree it is highly brandable.
I'd guess lots of products could suit it. Kids Character etc.

Jingo the Jumbo Jet?

Get a neat "Jingo" logo, some illustrations done, Pay for some copy, publish on Amazon and iBooks? Facebook... Then Wait.

Never been on market so never fielded any offers (though for what it's worth Sedo appraised .co.uk at £4.5k) - guess I'm wondering whether to sell the .co.uk separately or bundle it with .com and other cctlds as a ready made global brand ...

The sedo tool is automated, and likely to be based on age of domain and number of other extensions the term is registered in! Not Brandability!

IMO you are only targeting one, deep pocketed buyer here, to achieve the best return it will probably be someone who values domain age and had intended to purchase the other main extensions to either launch country specific sites on targeted extensions or prevent any international visitors being lost through typing in their local website. Most recent example being apple.co.uk

Basically I think the other extensions are worth less without the .com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom