Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Jobsonline.co.uk

Reaction score
Now on flippa
https://flippa.com/5816588-uk-job-site-with-3-477-uniques-mo-making-252-mo

Looking for offers on this site / domain Jobsonline.co.uk

The site has an decent backlink profile including links from relevant gov.uk and ac.uk job pages

Regular jobseeker user signups and the occasional company signup

It is generating a small income but I'm looking for offers that take into account the strength of the domain name and the potential moving forward.

Priced at £6.5k or near offer get in touch if interested

This would equate to just over 3.5 years passive income based on the first 6 months of revenue

I'm good at tech side but not so much at SEO so may also be interested in a partnership with someone who really knows how to sustainably rank a site

As my focus is switching away from online though a straight sale would be the preferred option

Any questions get in touch

Last edited:
A couple of people have asked for visitor numbers so I thought I'd make the last 3 months available

Approx. stats

Aug
Uniques 3000
Pagesviews 11,000
Roughly 50 signups

Sep
Uniques 6800
Pagesviews 21,000
Roughly 400 signups

Oct
Uniques 3000
Pagesviews 11,000
Roughly 50 signups

September was interesting as we proactively marketed a couple of posting elsewhere and had a much bigger user engagement so there is scope to semi-automate and scale that side of things significantly

This is certainly a nice sector to have a website in, so good luck with your sale.

Added a fixed price to the initial post

Added some revenue figures based on the first 6 months revenue.

If it isn't making money as a business the value is purely down to the domain name I'm afraid. Having had an online jobsite before I know how hard it is to compete with the big sites.

A few questions if you don't mind..
It seems the site was only developed early 2015? what software is it built on? and is it an aggregator of all jobs on other jobsites?

I think it is a really strong domain that's why I'm looking for more than just current earnings there was interest in the past from a broker at $xxxxx before I started building it out but in the end nothing came of it .

the sites custom coded by me built on the Laravel framework its not an aggregator its built around the API of a large American player.
There are other providers I could get the jobs from that would generate a small income but they all send the traffic to someone else's board I didn't want to build yet another affiliate site.
with my current system applications are made seamlessly and sent via the api users don't leave the site.

I think it is a really strong domain that's why I'm looking for more than just current earnings there was interest in the past from a broker at $xxxxx before I started building it out but in the end nothing came of it .

the sites custom coded by me built on the Laravel framework its not an aggregator its built around the API of a large American player.
There are other providers I could get the jobs from that would generate a small income but they all send the traffic to someone else's board I didn't want to build yet another affiliate site.
with my current system applications are made seamlessly and sent via the api users don't leave the site.
Interesting.
Does it have an admin back end then?
Curious how it can be monetised if it is displaying a US players jobs? If you'd prefer to pm me info that's fine.
I could be interested but require more info on what potential it offers me.

thanks

It has a recruiter section were companies can create an account and post job adverts
http://www.jobsonline.co.uk/recruiter/advertise
this is were the income has come from. we have never seriously promoted this all revenue is from just from companies who have found us via search engines.
There is a very basic admin back end that displays stats and such. One feature that might interest is a daily lead section I coded. It compares new jobs in one of the big uk boards feeds against the API I use. Generally it comes up with a few 100 companies daily who could be targeted for advertising.

Last edited:
Decided to give this a go on flippa see if it gets any more Eyeballs

Automated yes but not scraping as such there from a providers API

Just a quick Bump this ends tomorrow if anyone fancies bidding reserves slightly less than above

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom