Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

LGPM.co.uk for sale from newbie, need Advice

Reaction score
Hi, my name's Jonny. I've bought many domains in the past but have never sold any so I could REALLY use some advice. The main Domain I want to sell is LGPM.co.uk . As a 4 letter domain it won't get onto the "Spotlight Section" on DomainLore, and I have no idea how to price it effectively. Any Suggestions on where to post it for Sale, how much for and using which Sales Format?

I could really use some help from someone who knows what they're doing here :) I have some limited experience with US based Domain Markets but none for selling a .co.uk. Domain . I would add a Poll but I don't know what all the options are,
Thanks for any tips or advice you could give me,

Add it to domainlore, with a £50 start price no reserve. Let it run, once it gets a bid it'll auto move to the spotlight section. If it doesn't sell, open a sedo.com account and leave it parked there until it sells, or run a direct auction with sedo for about 60 quid. If it doesn't sell after 1 year, take the hit and drop it.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom