Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Offers limestone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Posts
1,478
Reaction score
24
Gone..........

Gone.................
 
Last edited:
I had that one listed for today but it dropped while my server was offline for a memory upgrade!
 
Absolute bargain - would have taken it myself at BIN had it not already gone. Recently spent nearly £30k on limestone for my house. Really can't understand someone selling a domain with such obvious commercial potential at this price.
 
Last edited:
You said the auction will end some certain time and the BIN would be changed. That is why I did not buy at bin yesterday. I am not happy with your auction style. If you and foz did not mind please put it to domainlore and re-auction again.
 
You said the auction will end some certain time and the BIN would be changed. That is why I did not buy at bin yesterday. I am not happy with your auction style. If you and foz did not mind please put it to domainlore and re-auction again.
From memory Rob gave an auction end time but stated BIN would stand. You snooze you lose... the BIN was stated from the start so you could have always snapped it up
 
You said the auction will end some certain time and the BIN would be changed. That is why I did not buy at bin yesterday. I am not happy with your auction style. If you and foz did not mind please put it to domainlore and re-auction again.

I actually said the the following, along with an auction end time.

"BIN will remain for the time being, but may be withdrawn at any time"

Happy for another member here to confirm that.

Sorry if you missed out on this occasion but I don't think I could have been clearer. Thanks for your bids.

- Rob
 
I actually said the the following, along with an auction end time.

"BIN will remain for the time being, but may be withdrawn at any time"

Happy for another member here to confirm that.

Sorry if you missed out on this occasion but I don't think I could have been clearer. Thanks for your bids.

- Rob

Indeed, I do recall that. :)
 
I am not happy with your auction style. If you and foz did not mind please put it to domainlore and re-auction again.

I am sure they won't mind at all. If you ask nicely they will both probably also offer you financial compensation due to your unhappiness too :rolleyes:
 
I would compensate my unhappiness by kicking your nose if I would see you.

Good luck, turnip

4451164538_437b79a3b3.jpg
 
Fecking hell, we got a welsh man riding a sheep and a turk riding a camel into war!

Seems you sold this name a few thousand to cheap, suprised denys didnt make you list it on his auction site rob
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom