Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

uk Long Term Loans

Reaction score
Selling my loan lead gen website. It's currently on the top two pages of Google for the search "long term loans" as well as other related searches. This is an excellent keyword in the personal and secured loan niches, which has led to many a backend sale over the years (although I currently sell my leads on a CPA basis).

It makes around £60 to £100 a month in its current position. Up until about 3 years ago I had this site in 1st to 3rd place on Google for a few years, and as an affiliate its worth about £1000 a month to you if you can get it back there. 7th or 8th should easily be
possible if you're good at SEO and linkbuilding. I'd advise getting some decent backlinks - the usual rubbish doesnt really cut it any more. I have two children now so don't really have the time or the motivation for it.

Ive got about 8 or 9 years worth of income stats and traffic stats, let me know if you want them. Looking for low £xxxx.

Offers and queries via PM please.

still available, looking for offers around £600.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom