Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

MarketForDomains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys, here is my recently created and published website MarketForDomains.com - it is very basic built with website builder and hosted with Vistaprint.co.uk..

Kind of wanted to ask you if you got time and some knowledge in this area to review it and give me some feed back and some ideas. It's been published for less than 3 weeks and idea is to create something much more advanced with time.

here it is - http://www.marketfordomains.com

Thank you!

If it was a website about smoking drugs the look of the site would fit, but a professional sales platform for domains.. doesn't work at all.

I don't know who wrote the content but I would guess a non-native English speaker?

our determination to take care of every customer and provide exceptional service to make you feel at ease speaks for it self.

Please feel free to explore and doing so enjoy our website

we use Escrow.com services to transfers domain name and payment in safe manor

I would scrap the whole thing and start again

Edit> this tickled me

If you fail to comply with any of rules explained above we got rights to refuse to list any of your domain names

We got rights lol

Last edited:
Thank you so much for taking time to look at it, and providing me with really important feed back.

I wrote content and yeah you are right English is not my native language.

This is first website i ever attempted to create got something way better coming out soon in different category tough.

Will sit down to have better plan and idea and start with revising and rebuilding phase.

Thank you so much for taking time to look at it.

You took the feedback well.

I wasn't trying to be horrible for the sake of it, but if you want your site to have the best chance of achieving success then it needs a much more professional presentation.

You took the feedback well.

I wasn't trying to be horrible for the sake of it, but if you want your site to have the best chance of achieving success then it needs a much more professional presentation.

I understand it and I am very thankful for all feedback I can get at end of the day you guys have a lot of experience in this field so to speak.

I am doing alright with generating traffic to website so far with around 200 visitors a day Alexa traffic rank - 1,501,207,

So as you said next step is to present website in much more professional way.

Again grateful to learn something new every day here! :)

Last edited:
It is so refreshing to see a newbie take constructive criticism so well. Fair play to you. Hopefully you will get the help you need here. Welcome to the forum.

Rob

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It is so refreshing to see a newbie take constructive criticism so well. Fair play to you. Hopefully you will get the help you need here. Welcome to the forum.

Rob

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Rob, the way I see it good attitude and willingness to learn almost always give you results and there is proof it worked instantly, sold my first domain since joined Acorndomains.co.uk forum yesterday, plus couple of offers came in via MarketForDomains.com last night Murray is genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom