Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal .me as vanity "plates" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Posts
6
Reaction score
0
Appraisal or advice please -.me as vanity "plates" ?

I would really grateful and appreciative for the experienced views of the members of this forum,
do you believe that .me as a personal or vanity domain name is a worthwhile investment? could these be the new virtual numberplates ?

I have a few and I would appreciate rough valuations/offers
CaptainScarlet.me , FredFlintstone.me , YogiBear.me

some more literary type ones...
GeorgeOrwell.me , WilliamShakespeare.me

Oh,... and is it just me or just a coincidence, if I think of another potential new one like I did last night and check it out on GoDaddy, it's suddenly been bought if I procrastinate longer than a day.. yesterday I checked out TopCat.TC it was available last night , but not today, just bad luck ?

Thanks for any help and advice.

:-D
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom