Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Wanted: Service mini sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Posts
75
Reaction score
1
OK people I'm looking to invest in a 'mini-site' if that works there will be plenty more.

Need prices - portfolios to view etc.

I noticed somewhere on acorn a £49 offer!

Let's get it on - PM me with details please.

Russ
 
PM sent

Hi

I have sent you some details regarding developments my company can offer.

Regards
Leon
 
Hi,

Was referring to the OP's Inbox....

Thanks, I replied to your PM too :)
 
PM sent

Hi Gio

I have sent some details on our minisite development service.

Regards
Leon
 
Can you reply to my messages please or send a paypal refund of monies paid.

Thank you.

Gameboy

You sent me a PM on the 8th saying sorry for the delay and you will update me within 24 hours.

I still haven't heard from you or had a reply to my emails or PM's.

If I don't hear from you by the end of the day I will need to find someone else to do the project and will need a refund from you.

Please advise asap.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom