20i Domains

Sedo Auction mmg.co.uk

Discussion in 'Domain Name Auctions' started by Systreg, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Systreg

Systreg Well-Known Member Full Member

Thanks, will refer to this topic if I need to use that in future.

I honestly don't see why someone would want a PDF invoice, so much hassle making one, what's so special about PDF's, and what's the difference to me just typing the invoice details in to the Sedo transfer message box for them to print the page off or save it as an screen shot, much easier.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

articles.co.uk

3. foz

foz Well-Known Member Exclusive Member

Sedo should auto generate one with your seller details. Simple.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Systreg

An update on this sale, the company buying the domain are fecking useless time wasters, and I set a deadline for payment of Feb 24th and stated I would withdraw if no payment was made by that date, the Sedo transfer overview message on the 24th was:

I told Sedo not to bother sending it to the accounts receivable department as it was a waste of time, and I was no withdrawing from the sale, then on the 27th, Sedo said:

Again, I told Sedo not to knock it on the head, as the name is no longer for sale to this buyer. Sedo cancelled the sale that day after reading that.

Also, on Feb 20th, Sedo said:

I replied to Sedo saying:

That's how it ended, until yesterday (Mar 9th), when I get am email from Sedo asking me to go to the transfer overview to read a new message, which said:

I replied:

Oh the joys of trying to sell a domain name :rolleyes:

5. Systreg

An update on this saga, that ^^^ was on march 10th, I had head nothing by mar 12th, so posted this to Sedo:

Got a reply from them the next day:

Great, he's travelling :rolleyes:, I told them he needs to hurry up and pay, heard nothing for a couple of days so I posted:

Next day:

I heard noting from Sedo for another 4 days and then got this:

I replied the same day:

I thought with them being in the mobile marketing business, it might piss them off if I was to put a site on the domain about mobile marketing spam :lol:

I replied next day:

And the next day:

I put the domain on HostGator with a message saying I was developing it, but it was still for sale to anyone until development was finished.

Then yesterday morning (Mar 23rd), I suddenly get this new message:

I sent them the Nominet transfer and it was accepted within a few minutes, it's now under their control and a credit note has been issued by Sedo to make payment to me, the domain is now SOLD SOLD SOLD. What a f*cking palava, I hope I never have to go through this crap again if that's what it is like dealing with end users, fecking wasters :mad:, although happy with the final end result :)

6. grantw United Kingdom

grantw Well-Known Member

I'd have waited 3 weeks before sending the transfer!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.